View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Your goal in life 

Post Your goal in life
I wanted to know what all of you strive to be when you grow up.
By goals in life I mean long term, accomplished by 70 or so.

(btw, mods, watch this thread closely)

My goal in life is to be the first one in all of my family to ever graduate from collage. After that, I intend to write at least one hugely successful novel, and publish one good game. From these two things and a regular job I plan to get, I will save up enough money for the second stage of my goal. Once I obtain enough money, I am going to go to get a house custom built in some area like kentucky, north georgia, ect. This house will stress durability, it will be large, two story, have a large backyard for a garden and such, ect. I then plan on spending the rest of my life upgrading this house with Solar power, rainwater collecters and filltration systems, ect. I would have very energy efficiant lightbulbs, heating and cooling, ect. I will set up a vegtable garden in the back. This is going to be the Family home for all generations of my family from now on. It will have a library, a science room for tinkering, ect. Dedicated the the persuit of knowledge, enlightenment, environmentall friendliness.
I Then plan on having alot of solar panels, so that I will have energy to sell. What I am going to do is have it so that all the extra power I make, I give for free to the people next to me. However, they will have to agree to save up all of thier energy that they would normally pay on thier electric and heating bill, and buy solar panels as well. Then when they are fully self sufficient, I will Help them do this for the people around thier area.

Changing the world, one house at a time.

Last edited by Thanatos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:11 pm

Post Re: Your goal in life
List of things to do before I die(decease, pass away, suicide, killed, hit by a truck, or something else):
    Find a way to compact rocket fuel to be more efficient
    Build a massive space-bound ship and recruit a massive crew to maintain it
    Go to Mars and establish a missile base with massive defenses
    Threaten to destroy the Earth
    Become emperor of totalitarian solar system
    Colonize planets
    Blow up the sun
    Become immortal

Pretty much all I have to do. Still figuring out step one...

Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:33 pm

Figure out if im going to play piano for this band...
Play piano?
*become rock star!* (lol... no.)
Get through Highschool,
Go to collage, be an understudy to a microbiologist and learn German
Visit Germany for a month
become a medical mircobiologist
Study in the feild of medics
become a published poet/author/composer
Write afew good books.
play piano in a local restaraunt
get married
have four kids.

(look how simple i am. lol)

Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:24 pm

The major thing I would like to do at some point in my life is to kill a person.

I'm not a psychopath or anything, I am just overwhelmed by the purity and beauty of the act.

No matter how you kill someone, there is life and then there is not. 1 and 0, like binary.

It is such a pure and simple act, a thing of total beauty, it is something I would love to do.

I addition to that, making a lot of money and living comfortable, with no worries, is another ambition of mine.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:28 pm

1. Meet up with my Data Realms mates.
2. Have fun.
3. Women.
4. Find somewhere safe.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:12 pm

Well, TD, that's creepy....

Anyway, my list is as follows:
1. Get a girlfriend.
2. Create my potentially epic mod trilogy.
3. Go to A game design specific collage.
4. Major/minor in game design.
5. Work for Valve or other major company.
6. Convert my mod trilogy into an epic game trilogy.
7. Get married.
8. Have 2-3 kids.
9. Visit the following: France, England, Ireland, Germany, and Canada.
10. Live to be 80.
11. Die naturally.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile WWW

I just think the act of killing is beautiful.

Anyway, here's the plan I worked out. It hinges on the fact that time of death can only be calculated to within a few hours.

Firstly, find a town with the right ratio of CCTV cameras to people. Lots of people are good, because that means more other people to be suspicious of. But too many people and there are likely to be too many CCTV cameras to evade. This basically means you want a small town, but not small enough that murders are unheard of.

Next step, murder weapon, you want a knife that is mass-produced, probably a good kitchen knife. Being a common thing, it's harder to pin it on you. One thing though, make sure it's not part of a set, missing knives in a knife set are a bit of a giveaway.

Now at this stage, you can do one of the following.

1. Stay in a hotel at your chosen town, and under the guise of sightseeing, reconnoitre the town. Look for houses with 1 car (fewer people) and easy access (no alarms,guard dogs, big locks). Preferred victim is a defenceless old person, so even if you wake them they should provide no trouble. Then conspicuously check out of the hotel, making sure to mention that you are driving back to (place a long way away) now. This will remove you from peoples suspicions somewhat and provide an alibi (albeit one that won't stand up to close inspection).

2. Other option is to not stay in the town at all, but to camp outside the town, secretly. Then you can reconnoitre at nights, and try not to get seen. Then, after you kill your victim, no-one will even consider you as a suspect, because they don't know you exist.

Now, the actual murder, firstly wear clothes made of that plasticy stuff that rustles a lot but won't give off telltale fibres. Make sure you also wear gloves, preferably of a similar material. Then get in the house, this is specific to the house, but will probably involve breaking a window. Sneak in to the house and try to QUIETLY find the bedroom, then proceed to slit your victims throat or stab them in the heart or something. Just make sure they die quick. Then, after the minute or so of basking in the savage purety of your act, leave the way you came in, making sure not so step in any blood and provide footprints.

Then, the escape, simply drive away as if nothing is wrong. Do your best to attract as little attention as you can, no matter how jubilant you are. Make sure you tell someone when you arrive back. As for disposing of the murder weapon, don't. If you hide the weapon, it will be found. Then someone will take the buried knife to the police, who will test it for fingerprints and whatnot. Just keep it, wash it and use it as normal. It can be a souvenir.

Do make sure you burn all of the clothes though, just in case any fibres were left behind.

Now, if you are lucky the police will fluff the time of death and your alibi of being back at X hour will clear you. In any case, there is very little reason to suspect you at all, what with you having no connection to the victim whatsoever.

Congratulations you just did your (first?) murder!

Last edited by TrouserDemon on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:18 pm

In 2009 graduate from high school.
In 2010 join marines
In 2030 I'll be done
In 2033 ill start my own buisness.
In 2036 ill become politician.
In 2042 run for president.
In 2043 get shot in the head.
In 2047 reveal myself to everyone because it was just a consipicy.

Not: the last 3 probably wont happen :P

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:26 pm

I'd like to kill someone, but I don't kid myself about beauty and purity. I'm just that ♥♥♥♥ psyhopathic. I'd vent all of my beastly rage in that one act.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:58 pm

I don't think I'm a psychopath, I just really believe it's an almost divine act of utter beauty.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:01 pm

A divine act that you have no business carrying out. Seriously. That much planning screams psychopath.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:24 pm

Extended list of things to do before I meet Moses:
    Be in a survival situation and find a way out of it
    Be chased by a serial killer
    Build a fully functional nanosuit(Crysis)
    Hold someone hostage on a really ♥♥♥♥ tall structure
    Leap off a skyscraper and grab the landing gear of a helicopter followed by an explosion from behind
    Sparta kick someone down something tall
    Fly a jet plane
    Establish the Brotherhood of Nod
    Conquer a nation
    Assassinate a major political figure without a trace that Columbo or Holmes could figure out
    Become the fastest man on Earth
    Be in a black ops mission
    Be held hostage and beat the ♥♥♥♥ out of my captor
    Meet Bruce Dickinson in person
    Cut a person in half with a katana
    Research a virus that turns people into zombies
    Blow up Electronic Arts
    Solve the mystery of Jack the Ripper
    Ingest radioactive material and live
    Gain superpowers

The things on my list are more possible than you'd think they'd be.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:43 pm

And you call me a psycho?

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:45 pm

TrouserDemon wrote:
And you call me a psycho?

No, at your level of....♥♥♥♥, that would be a compliment.

Murder is not a romanticized act. It's a Sin, against the law, and against a sane persons morals. If you want to kill someone for the fun of it, or through anger/greed/passion, then fine. Your just a murderer. But you want to kill someone because it's a beautiful thing. That's ♥♥♥♥ up.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:51 pm
Profile WWW

I will however state that I wouldn't actually kill someone unless I had nothing left to lose, due to the fact that despite my plan, there is till a risk I could end-up going to prison and getting shower raped.

Murder is still beautiful though. They are alive, and then they are not. No middle ground. Utter simplicity. Beautiful in the same way that 1 add 1 is beautiful, it's just so simple.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next