View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ccb22 total breakdown 

Post ccb22 total breakdown
i had fun playing build 22 until i got the idea of making a new weapon based on the coalition rocket-launcher.....
when i had copied the weapon and changed some of the images and scripts i started the game and got an error: failed to copy from "soldier heavy" . or something like that.....
so i deleted every place where the name soldier heavy appears in the missions.rte
when i get the same error about soldier light.....
so the same thing to do there: delete.....
then i started the game again, no problem, until i started a random level, when the level was beeing loaded it crashed totally giving me this message:
.....RARRRH!!!!!
nothing seems to work out for me today, now it wont even load the image of my system error-print screen...
when i got to know that i couldnt play it anymore i uninstalled it and redownloaded it installing it again resulting in a new failure: failed to copy from "soldier heavy" ..... i really hate this day.....
Now, I am going to play build 21 and make sure nothing survives in my custom activities wiht all the greatest mods out there: pelian, kloveska, altaisen and many more using my own custom made eliminator-weapon just for situations like these.....

Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:59 am

Post Re: ccb22 total breakdown
You should have just reinstalled and then deleted the mod.
Try to learn to use the correct filepaths, instancenames, or loading orders next time.

Good luck with your modding though.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Post Re: ccb22 total breakdown
i had already checked those three objects, i had even read through every .ini file there where in both coalition.rte and mission.rte.....
i even tried to make a new rte with only that weapon with the name Rpg.rte and the weapon.ini and index.ini inside it, the game loaded the rte but the weapon did not show up in the buy menu.....

Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]