View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 9:04 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 downloaded missions are not working! 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
Post downloaded missions are not working!
well,i've downloaded some missions in the mod sections,but...they are not working! i've tried about 4 and none worked....i'm using CC23,and i have mods working.

edit: just to state,they are not even showing on the missions menu,and neither in the skirmish menu... :???:


Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Profile
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
Posts: 3878
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
Mod Manager enhanced skirmish = Turn off.

Should fix it.


Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 pm
Posts: 905
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
Quote:
One or more of my mods are not loading, even though they are in my CC folder!

1. Create a new folder (Mod1.rte),
2. Go in the folder for the mod that is missing,
3. Copy all of the contents from the old folder to the new one (Mod1.rte)
4. Delete the old folder and all of its contents.
5. Rename the new folder (Mod1.rte) to the old desired name.

If you don't use the Mod Manager, then this is probably the problem.


Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 am
Posts: 170
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
Natti wrote:
Mod Manager enhanced skirmish = Turn off.

Should fix it.


That was an older version. It should be fixed now.


Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:40 am
Posts: 610
Location: Deep below The Map of Mars
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
Is you copy of CC in the program files directory?
Are you running Vista? Are you unpacking the compressed files correctly?


Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 12527
Location: Here
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
He has working mods, so he probably unpacked them correctly. What missions are you trying to use?


Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:35 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
Petethegoat wrote:
Quote:
One or more of my mods are not loading, even though they are in my CC folder!

1. Create a new folder (Mod1.rte),
2. Go in the folder for the mod that is missing,
3. Copy all of the contents from the old folder to the new one (Mod1.rte)
4. Delete the old folder and all of its contents.
5. Rename the new folder (Mod1.rte) to the old desired name.

If you don't use the Mod Manager, then this is probably the problem.


i'll sure try.brb

CaveCricket48 wrote:
He has working mods, so he probably unpacked them correctly. What missions are you trying to use?

citadel and tartarus.

PhantomAGN wrote:
Is you copy of CC in the program files directory?
Are you running Vista? Are you unpacking the compressed files correctly?


i'm running on Xp,and i'm sure i unpacked correctly.


Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Posts: 4
Reply with quote
Post Re: downloaded missions are not working!
Petethegoat wrote:
Quote:
One or more of my mods are not loading, even though they are in my CC folder!

1. Create a new folder (Mod1.rte),
2. Go in the folder for the mod that is missing,
3. Copy all of the contents from the old folder to the new one (Mod1.rte)
4. Delete the old folder and all of its contents.
5. Rename the new folder (Mod1.rte) to the old desired name.

If you don't use the Mod Manager, then this is probably the problem.


i just tried this.it worked! thanks guys. :)


Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.014s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]