View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 How to redownload from Humble Bundle? 

Post How to redownload from Humble Bundle?
So, I recently purchased this game from the Humble Bundle through google's.. payment.. thingy, as it worked with prepaid VISA cards. Great game, amazingly fun, but when I looked around the forums here, people talk about "Build 26" of the game. Looking at the readme in the install I got from HB, it says it's "Cortex Command Test Build 24". When I tried to come here to download a more recent version, it said to enter my email and activation key in the email/password screen at licensing... but my emails from humble bundle don't actually HAVE any "key" on them. They're all actually from google, just saying "Hay, you bought a thing. Look at your thing." And there doesn't seem to be a link, just a big long transaction ID, and a link to contact HB.

So... uh, is what I have the most current? I mean, I bought it barely a week ago. And if it's not, how do I redownload it? Anyone else have this problem and know how to get to your key? Do I need to contact HB about it or something?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 am
happy carebear mom

Post Re: How to redownload from Humble Bundle?
The readme hasn't been updated, but you should have the latest version. Look at the installer file's name, if it says something like "ccsetupb26" then you're good to go.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]