View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Humble Indie Bundle help. 

Post Humble Indie Bundle help.
So, I bought the game through HIB 2 some time ago and as the foolish person that I'm... I went and took the steam version.
So, what I'd like to know is, can I play HIB with the steam key somehow? If not... Well, that's kind of unfair in my honest opinion.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:24 am
happy carebear mom

Post Re: Humble Indie Bundle help.
So just to clarify, you bought HIB2, grabbed the steam key, and now can't download the games because the HIB2 page no longer exists? What about from Steam?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Duh102 wrote:
So just to clarify, you bought HIB2, grabbed the steam key, and now can't download the games because the HIB2 page no longer exists? What about from Steam?

Eh, the problem is that CC isn't on steam yet, so I find it kinda... Well, unfair that the people who took the steam code can't play the new version.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 pm

manian112 wrote:
Duh102 wrote:

Eh, the problem is that CC isn't on steam yet, so I find it kinda... Well, unfair that the people who took the steam code can't play the new version.

All of this is false. Just go back to your humble indie bundle 2 personal download page (via your email) and re-download it there, BAM latest version. YES the HB2 page IS still up, I just checked, and I have redeemed my steam key!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 pm

unwoundpath wrote:
manian112 wrote:
Duh102 wrote:

All of this is false. Just go back to your humble indie bundle 2 personal download page (via your email) and re-download it there, BAM latest version. YES the HB2 page IS still up, I just checked, and I have redeemed my steam key!

Yeah... The problem here is my friend bought quite a huge batch of keys so... Uh... I suppose I'm unable to download it..

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

manian112 wrote:
Yeah... The problem here is my friend bought quite a huge batch of keys so... Uh... I suppose I'm unable to download it..

What does that have to do with anything? If he gifted them you should have it?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]