View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 How to download 

Post How to download
We payed for this game last night and never recieved any info on how to download it. I have looked at my email and spam folder and found nothing. I have a transaction ID and a reciept number if needed. Please instruct me on what steps to take

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Post Re: How to download
I always got my downloads off of here ._.

http://licensing.datarealms.com/licensing/

If thats wrong let me know...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 pm

I can't seem to get my email through or password. :\

I havent gotten the updated versions for quite a while but this is my email cause I just looked over my transaction and its still there.

I cannot however get access to my old email account and want to change it to my new one.

I think my password may have a predefined one put on cause I did once change it and I got a random password code to get in. I dont remember it...

Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 am

My god. That should really be posted somewhere more visible! I assume B27 will be available there when it's released?

I haven't played in years, but when I saw the news about B27 land in my inbox, I was eager to try the game again, but I couldn't figure out where to get the latest build anymore or what if any license key I needed. I don't like to complain, as I know others do it often and loud enough and take up the slack, but considering the multitude of changes the game's distribution has gone through with HIB deals and licensing keys, there really needs to be a dedicated page linked to prominently on cortexcommand.com that clearly explains what you need to do.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 pm

I agree, cause it is weird how they set up the updates for the game. Also how you can get very stuck in some circumstances..

Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]