View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 2x Scaled Window Spanning 2 Monitors 

Post 2x Scaled Window Spanning 2 Monitors
Hi. I've been trying to get my game to work in 2x windowed mode across 2 monitors (horizontally, left and right)

I can get the game to launch at 3600x1000 with 1x windowed just fine.

But whenever I set nxwindowed to 2 and choose a resolution like 1800x500, it turns off the scaling upon launch. And what's weird is that in the options, it says I'm running 3600x1000 but I'm not, the window is 1800x500 1x.

I know that the scaling can work across 2 monitors because I can launch the game at something like 800x500 2x and I can drag the window to the center so it's half an half. So why doesn't the game let me launch the same thing but with a bigger resolution? It's like the game thinks it won't fit and so it automatically changes the settings I intentionally put in. I don't like this kind of programming. The game clearly is capable of operating the way I want it to, but some checker thing is preventing me from doing it.

Any ideas? I'm assuming that something like this would be unable to be removed without a hotfix.

Thanks.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]