View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Game controller trouble 

Post Game controller trouble
I wanted to play Cortex Command with a friend, so I went upstairs and grabbed a Xbox 360 Controller, I plugged it in, and I check all the status and the drivers, it was all updated and up tp their quotas. However, when I go into Cortex Command, start a game to figure out all the controls for it, I discover it doesnt work. So I went into the controls and options menu, and set it to the 360 preset. still didnt work. I went to custom analog set up, I moved all the things and set it, however, when I went in the tutorial mission to test it, it still didnt work. But, I discovered that when it says Press *Button*, there was no binded key, in short, the controller is unresponisve in that game. This is the first time I've EVER plugged in a Xbox controller to my computer.
Thanks, please answer soon.

-TheHappyPyro

Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Post Re: Game controller trouble
I have a similar problem.
My xbox 360 controller, a wired one, have no effect in game. If I go for "custom analog" in the control menu, I can go past the second step where I have to choose a jump button. No button seems to react.

I'm on windows 7 and the controller work well on a number of game, with the exception of "the baconing".

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]