View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Help with controllers and split-screen ... 

Post Help with controllers and split-screen ...
Hello everyone,
So I recently got back to cortex command and I had problems playing with my friends on split-screen.The first one is;Can I edit any of the files so we can play in split-screen horizontally??And i was having many problems with controller aiming,its not that accurate and the fact that playing with others,you have to use a controller.Any improvements??If not,is there any way I can play 2 players using 2 keyboards plugged with 2 mice? Thanks and goodbye :)

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Post Re: Help with controllers and split-screen ...
Hey,
Aiming with controllers is always harder because you have got little radius to shoot. You said that you needed to play with a controller, that isn't true. You can play like this: 1. keyboard+mouse 2.keyboard. You probaly need to plug in another keyboard because you play a little uncomfortably with arms crossed... But playing with to mice isn't possible because the computer will recognize them as one.

(One little problem that I think is really annoying and doesn't really need to be in the game is that if player 1 is buying/building something and the other player is pressing the arrowkeys it will also move player 1's selected item...)

I hope this helped you...

Ape

Sun May 04, 2014 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]