View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Custom Controllers (xbox 360) Build 32 screwed up 

Post Custom Controllers (xbox 360) Build 32 screwed up
Hello you might know me that I have made other threads about Cortex Command. But there is one problem, and that problem is Build 32. Build 32 is a great update and all but one thing it has created is when I'm going to play with a family member and they have found the controllers more easier to use, we had no trouble or crashes with the controller but since we haven't played Cortex command in a long while and we found out that there's been a new update, we updated hook up the keyboard, the mouse, and the controller. The controller features make Cortex command crash in a few seconds, or minutes, I hope that this will be fixed in a new Build that does not take another year to create. If any of the Developers get this message please reply.

IF YOU ALSO EXPERIENCED THIS SITUATION SPREAD THE WORD, ALSO IF YOU FOUND A SOLUTION PLEASE REPLY!

IF YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCED THIS SITUATUION AND FOUND A SOLUTION PLEASE REPLY!

I loved Cortex Command I don't want bad things to happen to it to cause it to be "NOT PLAYABLE"

Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]