View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Custom Menus? 

Post Custom Menus?
Well guys, I've been saying for a while that I want to make certain things using Lua, and I think I'd like to start. Namely, I'd like to start working on my custom menu system. If you've been in my thread at all, you might know what my plans for this system are. If not, you can just read my tl;dr post on this page here: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=11333&start=1335

I've been browsing various lists of Lua functions for CC, and I'm not quite sure which ones I'd be using were I to make additions to the currently existing buy menus. As such, perhaps a general thread regarding custom menus is in order, since it doesn't look like anybody has really talked about it yet.

Though I suppose my first question should be: is this even possible?

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 pm
Profile YIM
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Post Re: Custom Menus?
Simply put, no.
All that can be done right now is physics manipulation, really, and only that to a limited level.
This will certainly be possible in the future, however. Data's said a number of times that he'd like others to be able to make totally different campaigns and games with it.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Custom Menus?
TheLastBanana wrote:
Simply put, no.
All that can be done right now is physics manipulation, really, and only that to a limited level.
This will certainly be possible in the future, however. Data's said a number of times that he'd like others to be able to make totally different campaigns and games with it.

Ah, well. I guess I'll work on something else then. Though I still wonder about what I might be capable of...

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]