View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Request: Script for a turret 

Post Request: Script for a turret
I have once more ventured into the dark, unexplored Lua Scripting sub-forum in search of help.

This is more of a request but I can't contribute in any way to the script, and I feel bad about asking for it. I have made a cute little devastating fixed artillery piece, but it need a few things before I can declare it finished.

- Firstly; giant guns spinning around rapidly in CC look strange, so I want to slow the aiming down to the keyboard aiming speed;
- Which brings me to the second point, it's a null ACrab, all that's visible is the gun. I don't want it able to aim at all with the mouse, if possible, it would be preferable to use the left / right movement keys to aim up and down.
- But that will probably make it turn left and right, the only solution that I can think of for this is to have it uncontrollable, and be operated by a separate actor's movement.
- If possible, have a limited aiming range, so it can only aim up / slightly down.
- Jump to fire?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:12 am

Post Re: Request: Script for a turret
If you pm me your folder I'll do it for ya.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]