View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The coming of Satan 

Post Re: The coming of Satan
Hey, I think this will be an epic mod, too! Maybe even more epic than the Coming of God.
I also have idea... We should make a mod that has Jebus and Satan, Give them lotsa HP, and use 2 players to fight and see whether Jebus or Satan will win. And wouldn't splitting the ground beultra laggy???

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm
Profile YIM
Banned

Uh, yeah. Why don't we make a whole South Park mod while we're at it?

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 pm
Profile YIM

Metal Meltdown wrote:
Why don't we make a South Park mod while we're at it?

Hey, that actually sounds cool.

Why not Google "Satanic songs"? Can't we make Coming of Satan look like God's mod, except with ashes or blood raining? And we add some kind of light effects to color the background reddish?

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 pm
Profile YIM
Banned

"Raining Blood" is overdone. And I don't need to google satanic songs, I'm a ♥♥♥♥ metalhead. But blood raining instead of the usual rain is a good idea. The background has been decided upon in the previous page, so now everything is up to whether TLB will allow me to shred the Godly Descent.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 pm
Profile YIM

hearty0 wrote:
I don't think that song should be used, I know that metal(or whatever variant of it) is considered satanic by a lot of people, but I really want a song that sound demonic and disturbed instead of being in a genre that be consider demonic(can't see why really :???: ).

You could use the opening portion of "Night on Bald Mountain"
It's a classic for this sorta thing.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 am

Alzarii wrote:
Metal Meltdown wrote:
Why don't we make a South Park mod while we're at it?

Hey, that actually sounds cool.

Why not Google "Satanic songs"? Can't we make Coming of Satan look like God's mod, except with ashes or blood raining? And we add some kind of light effects to color the background reddish?

Seriously. Read the other parts of the thread before you post. we already pretty much decided on "Progenies of The Great Apocalypse" The background is *coolface* or me and numgum's avatar pictures. And if you want it to rain blood, get WWM and edit the head launcher rate of fire to about 900.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 pm
Banned

Are you actually going to work on this or is this just a thread about HARDCORE DEATH METAL \m/ o \m/

Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 am
Profile YIM

ProjektTHOR wrote:
Are you actually going to work on this or is this just a thread about HARDCORE DEATH METAL \m/ o \m/

Well, not many of the people here know how to mod, so this is mainly just going to be people who think they know jack sh** about Metal and Satanism while suggesting Disney and Tenacious D songs. Okay, maybe Disney could be counted, because of all the conspiracies about Satan and stuff like that, but Tenacious D? Absolutely not.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 am
Banned

Well, I haz TLB's permission to maim the Coming of God, so I'll try to start this later today, since no one else seems to really want to make it.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:04 am
Profile YIM

Godly Descent lowers the actor from the heavens...Demonic Ascension should raise one through the earth. (with particles lifting, belting across and whatnot). awesome track would be Rammstein - Feuer Frei and have the actor arrive when he goes BANG! BANG!

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Banned

NO! That song has nothing to do with fire, FFS. It's about some dude having intercourse.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Profile YIM

well IM SORRY if i dont care about its ACTUAL MEANING!

do The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny then or Korobeiniki....hmm an 'L' falling from the sky...

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Banned

We've already settled on a song, more or less, now it's just a matter of figuring out TLB's Lua. Also, better than having the actor come up from the ground would be a large swarm of particles (green or yellowish, so they look maggot-y) gathering in the shape of the actor, which is then spawned in their place. I need to talk to Kyred.
Also, lol'd at the image of an actor appearing in a swarm of maggots with USDoUD in the background. Though lulzy, that doesn't really sound evil, unfortunately. Might be an optional easter egg, if you really want it, though.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 pm
Profile YIM

Metal Meltdown wrote:
We've already settled on a song, more or less, now it's just a matter of figuring out TLB's Lua. Also, better than having the actor come up from the ground would be a large swarm of particles (green or yellowish, so they look maggot-y) gathering in the shape of the actor, which is then spawned in their place. I need to talk to Kyred.
Also, lol'd at the image of an actor appearing in a swarm of maggots with USDoUD in the background. Though lulzy, that doesn't really sound evil, unfortunately. Might be an optional easter egg, if you really want it, though.

That would, in fact, be a hilarious easter egg! So what is the song that we settled on?

Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 pm
Banned

Ah, I donno, it's not exactly a priority. I have to get some Lua help for now to make a functioning mod, and then we'll figure out these details.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next