View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Gmod-ish tools... 

Post Gmod-ish tools...
Gmod started out with just a rope tool... something like that in cortex command by itself would be awesomeness. The grapple gun is close to it, but it only connects to you.
And, of course, the rest, like the weld tool, thruster tool, and the wheel tool (who knows how that would work in 2d), along with the ability to fixate things.
A physgun with a working tractor beam that you don't have to bring really really close to your target to use and turn very carefully to move it like the existing one would be great as well.

Any or all of these would be great.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 am
DRLGrump

Post Re: Gmod-ish tools...
ShnitzelKiller wrote:
Gmod started out with just a rope tool... something like that in cortex command by itself would be awesomeness. The grapple gun is close to it, but it only connects to you.
And, of course, the rest, like the weld tool, thruster tool, and the wheel tool (who knows how that would work in 2d), along with the ability to fixate things.
A physgun with a working tractor beam that you don't have to bring really really close to your target to use and turn very carefully to move it like the existing one would be great as well.

There's nothing exactly like what you described here, but you can check out TLB's FBM CB 4200.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 am

Tomaster wrote:
ShnitzelKiller wrote:

There's nothing exactly like what you described here, but you can check out TLB's FBM CB 4200.

That is the most awesome mod i have ever seen. And tried. It crashes a lot, but I don't care :D

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Gmod is so awesome :grin: but i dont realy think it would be possible. :(

Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Roon's working on proper rope now. I was going to help him with it but left the country and my computer before I got the chance.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]