View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Proper military corporation 

Post Proper military corporation
So iv'e been looking around on this forum for ages now and the only proper military type corporation that iv'e found is S.A.W becuase they have units that have proper military armor and weapons e.g. helmets that look like helmets and realistic armor that looks cool and weapons and so on.
so i was wondering if anyone could make another thing like S.A.W but with a diffrent colour scheme like red glows and red railgun type weapons with red visors on there helmets and badass looking actors like a corporation based of the Helghast from Killzone

Spoiler due to xbox huge images

i would be extremely happy if someone makes a corporation thats a shadowy military outfit that isnt good and has awesome stuff in it p.s im new to the forums so if iv'e done anything wrong just tell me please.

edit: god i didn't notice how bad my spelling was on this and i didn't notice the spoiler button sorry.

Last edited by Vexedshadow on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:45 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Proper military corporation
Well, my friend, welcome to the forums.
This is usually the most common type of first post on new users, so I'm going to tell you what we always say:

No one is going to mod anything for you, unless you do something. Don't ask for a mod to get created from scratch, modding is not a short job and spriting is not easy, so unless you provide some basic sprites or code, you probably won't get any kind of help.

And this is a part of the response that I, personally, like to add: if you begin modding (which would be great, we all have to start at some point) I'll help you.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Ok thanks Asklar i have tried to sprite before but its usually on already made units so ill try and get better at spriting first then ill move on to the more advanced stuff i did look through the tutorial for a new moders and i got some stuff out of that but i never found the time to finish it so on my desktop there's a Firstmod.rte for no reason

so thanks for the help ill try and make a sprite for a helghast soldier and then post it on this or pm it to you if you want me to.

ok thanks :D

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ok. 2 things:

1. I think it's quite rude to say that the only good "military" mod on the forums is S.A.W., considering that 90% of all mods are military based gun and actor mods. There are plenty of very good mods that are like what you are looking for.

For example:
Kettenkrad's "General Industries" and "Wehrmacht"
Gotcha!'s "UniTec"
Arcalane's "WH40K comp"
Any of Major's mods
Azukki's "Shadow Echelon"
Darlos9D's "Darkstorm"
4zK's "Untitled Tech"
Numgun's "AAL and Ballistic Weapons: Mercenaries"

That's just a few of the good one's off the top of my head.
Spend more than a few minutes looking for good mods before asking for them next time, OK?

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 am
Profile WWW

When i said good military faction i didn't mean that all the other ones were bad i just meant they were not realistic.

i have unitec and wermacht because they are good and i did have AAL but its not compatible for build 27 or i just haven't seen it on here yet.
And i do look on the forums for new posts i go on everyday just to see if anyone has released a new mod but i usually don't go that far down because i only get mods that are compatible with build 27.

im not a big fan of unitec becuase there not realistic but i do like the bunker modules that come with it and some of the units but some of the things it adds are not realistic arcalanes 40k mod i don't have because the download said i don't have enough bandwidth.

Darkstorm is incompatible with build 27 so i did have it but not anymore.

i have general industries becuase that mod is one of those mods i was talking about but i am sorry if i offended anyone (but its not like many people are gonna read this anyway).

also i just didn't see the point of getting shadow echelon becuase it only add's one unit (from what ive seen) but the mod itself does look good.

So anyway when i said the only good faction was S.A.W it was just my mistake i didn't mean that "all" the other factions on this forum are bad if that's what i though that's what i would have put so sorry if i offended the few people who have read my post and thanks for the lovely welcome Miggles.

Last edited by Vexedshadow on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 am

Darkstorm is compatible with B27. I'm playing a campaign with them right now.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:53 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Vexedshadow wrote:
When i said good military faction i didn't mean that all the other ones were bad i just meant they were not realistic i have unitec and wermacht because they are good and i did have AAL but its not compatible for build 27 (or i just haven't seen it on here yet) and i do look on the forums for new posts i go on everyday just to see if anyone has released a new mod but i usually don't go that far down because i only get mods that are compatible with build 27 im not a big fan of unitec becuase there not realistic like i do like the bunker modules that come with it and some of the units but some of the things it adds are not realistic arcalanes 40k mod i don't have because the download said i don't have enough bandwidth darkstorm is incompatible with build 27 so i did have it but not anymore i have general industries becuase that mod is one of those mods i was talking about but i am sorry if i offended anyone (but its not like many people are gonna read this anyway) i just didn't see the point of getting shadow echelon becuase it only add's one unit but the mod itself does look good so anyway when i said the only good faction was saw it was just my mistake i didn't mean that "all" the other factions on this forum are bad if that's what i though that's what i would have put so sorry if i offended the few people who have read my post and thanks for the lovely welcome Miggles.

wow ok huge textpost without punctuation ♥♥♥♥ no
you can clearly speak english use punctuation i cant even read what youre saying its so hard to read and i dont get it why are you what does how it is and does she forget the why and when of the life of times and life of jason statham if you could oranges when you and do you have when did the store did it go and why forged in the fires of cocoa is delicious what is why down and up together for never

My point is, punctuation is important. It's so hard to read anything you say when it's all slurred together and in some giant.. blob mess. Without punctuation you look like you're constantly changing topic randomly like you have ADD.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand:
Cortex Command is a 2D RTS based in the future. There are aliens, rocketships, clones, sentient robots, and disembodied brains. If you want realism in a war game, go play ArmA II. If you want action packed, explosive, rocket-blasting fun, play Cortex Command.

Also lastly.. uh, Shadow Echelon adds 3 soldiers, each with a very unique purpose. I figured you'd like it especially because it's very gritty and gory and dark and whatever, like you asked for. It's also very polished and fun and has a lot of neat features.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 am
Profile WWW

Glad i saw this...I jsut amde the Killzone mod with 3 characters and some weapons.The mod is good so far,but im having trouble with uploading it.If any1 could help please just comment or PM me.

Details:I upload my file,the page loads for 10 minutes then the page reloads and everything i wrote is gone...

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 pm

@Vexedshadow: AAl works fine for 1.0. Not sure if General Industries works, but at least they are very "modern military"-like.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]