View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Artillery Mod 

Post Artillery Mod
Greetings everyone!

I share a deep love for bunkers and artillery, the latter being my favourite. As I already have posted a request for a bunker mod about a year ago and found what I was looking for, I need not ask for that again.

What I am asking for is artillery. Sure there is a mod here and there that maybe has 1 or 2 artillery guns or something of the like, but I am talking about a mod that focuses completely and only on artillery. Be it guns, bombs or bunker parts. I'd code it myself if I knew how, but unfortunately I don't.

I would really appreciate it if someone can make one :D.

Regards - Cloud

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Post Re: Artillery Mod
When you say artillery, are we talking specifically about emplacements in the field, or, say... throwable designators that call an artillery/air strike?

I have some code that does that in the 40K recomp. I've been meaning to adapt it into a standalone fire-support mod for a while now, but haven't really had the time- and there didn't seem to be much interest.

But if people do want it, I can certainly see about sorting it out!

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:20 pm
Profile YIM

Arcalane wrote:
When you say artillery, are we talking specifically about emplacements in the field, or, say... throwable designators that call an artillery/air strike?

I have some code that does that in the 40K recomp. I've been meaning to adapt it into a standalone fire-support mod for a while now, but haven't really had the time- and there didn't seem to be much interest.

But if people do want it, I can certainly see about sorting it out!

Well both but if you only have one then that's great too! So by all means go ahead :D

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm

The Wehermacht mod has a mobile and non mobile howitzer thing, IIRC. And I think the air support mod has an automatic mortar.

There's also the uber cannon, grenade launchers and dropping bombs out of dropships onto peoples heads.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Also, you can have something like this from this mod, and instead have it launch enormous explosive warheads on command.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]