View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 MOD IDEAS! 

Post MOD IDEAS!
Just chuck any mod ideas you come up with on this post, so people can come and look for inspiration for the next 'generation' of mods for this game.
There is only one rule, you can even modify the ideas to suit the engine (cc's) or your own tastes, as long as it still is similar to the original, but you MUST CREDIT THE AUTHOR OF THE IDEA!
I mean it. no really

I think i will start with FOUR ideas.
(My clockwork army idea is a bit stuck, especially with coding, though the pixels are also problematic)

IDEA 1: A race of highly adaptable humanoid reptiles, who have perfected chemical weaponry (ballistics, explosives, fires and acids) (based off the WARFRAME race, the Grineer)

IDEA 2:A race of robots lead by hard hologram leaders, masters of energy weapons and personal shields (SAW will come in handy there) They also use mass teleportation, though it cannot penetrate objects (instant drop ship)

IDEA 3:A confederation of two companies; Hyperion (borderlands/weaponry) and Praetorian Industries (Gratiutous space battles/space craft) Both companies bring major hardware to the table: Accurate (if 'weak) weaponry, tough (if slow) robots, and fast and reliable (if expensive) transport. might be a tough one to pull off.

IDEA 4:Based loosely of the 'slenderman' mythos, a race of ancient pale, faceless beings who use biological robot/slaves who THRIVE on radiation, which means their weapons can/are highly radioactive in nature and combat. The slender leaders can also kick ass, along side their exoskeleton minions.

Make what you will with these ideas, and the ideas of others, but make sure to credit the original inventor, and make sure that it is like their original idea (unless even LUA can't achieve it!)

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Post Re: MOD IDEAS!
i like the idea of the reptiles but probably would be better to make them tribe and have bows and chemical bombs maybe some magic..

Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Post Re: MOD IDEAS!
They are more like a mix between fish and reptile, really
and they are rather advanced, they got to this planet (cc 13y something)

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]