View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Monster Units 

Post Monster Units
Hi im new here ! i just wanted to request a mod where you can buy and controle a monster that can eat other units like when we hold the fire button he open his mouth and when we release he close his mouth ? good idea no ? i think it would be really cool a giant monster that can eat other unit...i cant do mod so that's why i request...
if you want idea you can always take a monster from games.
so yeah bye ! and thanks if you make that mod ! :grin:
ho and before you quit three monster would be cool one on the ground one flying and one who can go through earth.
Edit 1: For the three monster its your choice your can just do one monster ! its YOUR mod ! and my idea !
Edit 2:Im currently trying to sprite but im new to spriting :P ill post my psriting and you can help me make them better or even help me scripting them since i cant script without some character losing his legs :-( (it really happen)
Edit 3 (many edit lol) : cant srpite i dont the "thing" to srpite...well ill wait a bit longer...
Edit 4 (i like edit) : i just thinked that i give you a list for idea for in-game monster : the monster hunter series , Evolve , the resident evil series and thats all maybe more idea will come with that but you can do your own monster of your imagination

Last edited by Enderstep on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Post Re: Monster Units
Its cool there is many view for that idea :grin: :grin: :grin: !
but its missing something...
i know reply your idea ! or if your interested in the mod or not !

Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]