View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Destiny (the game) actors and weapons 

Post Destiny (the game) actors and weapons
Bungie's new FPS with RPG elements, the beta was a ton of fun and I think the character and gun design could transfer over to CC really well.

Link- http://www.destinythegame.com/

Now for the fun stuff. There's three classes available, each with their own specific style of dress and various playstyle characteristics. Here's an imgur album with the entire press kit for the game, it shows the three classes from all angles in their respective Iron Banner gear sets: http://imgur.com/gallery/LC9G1

The Warlock: "Warlocks have long studied the Traveler, mastering some of its arcane energies. Its true purpose still remains a great mystery, but discovering truth has always driven you into the unknown. Now, our enemies are the only thing that stands between you and the lost wonders of our Golden Age."

Titan: "The first Titans built the Wall, and gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same high place, steadfast and sure, protecting all who shelter in your shadow. You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice. Our enemies may be deadly and merciless, but so are you."

Hunter: "Hunters once prowled the wilderness and wastelands, taking big risks for even bigger rewards. You're no outlaw—at least, not anymore—but making your own luck has always meant bending the rules. Your unique brand of daring and ingenuity is needed now more than ever."

Guns: There's a borderlands-like system for guns and other loot, but here's some of the more fun and flavorful ones along with their excellent flavor text.

I'll gladly add anything else people request if there's interest.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Post Re: Destiny (the game) actors and weapons
Got a bit of feedback resizing the image, but I came up with this rough draft for the module icon, I can also add a border if need be.

Opinions?
I'll also draft up a couple of those weapons in the OP if you want me to. Hell if I find enough time I'll try pulling the actors out my arse too. No promise of quality though.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:55 am

Post Re: Destiny (the game) actors and weapons
I think this would be pretty nice.

But please put the pictures in a spoiler so the entire screen isn't filled up

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]