View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Question about mods 

Post Question about mods
Hello,

are there any avalaible mods that introduce normal weaponry and actors? (i know CC is about sci fi - but i really like the Ronin faction because of the guns and I would like to see more normal, ballistic and of course realistic guns - for example SVD Dragunov, Barret M82, Steyr AUG A1, H&K G36, MGL Milkor, P90 and so on).
I see that nowadays i can only dream about mod that intorduces realistic and historically accurate guns of II WW... Shame the older mods didnt found its way to current builds.

If this is not the right topic, im sorry and please transfer to its rightful place, but by all means please do not delete... Maby there is a modder with some time and willing to try himself in making mod for realistic and historic IIWW and/or for "modern" guns.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Post Re: Question about mods
ResFu wrote:
Hello,

are there any avalaible mods that introduce normal weaponry and actors? (i know CC is about sci fi - but i really like the Ronin faction because of the guns and I would like to see more normal, ballistic and of course realistic guns - for example SVD Dragunov, Barret M82, Steyr AUG A1, H&K G36, MGL Milkor, P90 and so on).
I see that nowadays i can only dream about mod that intorduces realistic and historically accurate guns of II WW... Shame the older mods didnt found its way to current builds.

If this is not the right topic, im sorry and please transfer to its rightful place, but by all means please do not delete... Maby there is a modder with some time and willing to try himself in making mod for realistic and historic IIWW and/or for "modern" guns.

Very bad place to post this...

I have a mod on the workshop I keep running called General Industries. Check it out.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:35 pm
happy carebear mom

Post Re: Question about mods
Cortex and "realistic" don't really mix. Also, moved to requests because this is pretty much a request.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]