View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I need some help 

Post I need some help
So i was there , doing nothing as alway , but then i get the wonderfull idea of making a mod , what kind of mod you ask ?
A PRETTY BIG AN GOOD ONE , im trying to elaborate a mod that adds a lot of the things that are showed in here

http://androidarts.com/cortexcommand/#container

I want to recreate all those factions , except for the ones that are already created , like mu-ilaak , but i want to make things like the coalition soldiers showed in there , the brains , crabs , robots , turrets , troops and their factions , the problem is that i have a extreme disability to make sprites (im pretty bad making sprites) , so , im looking if someone of the readers of this topic want to make a sprite to help me , if possible , full body parts , and if you want , also you can send the space amoeba sprite , just for fun .

And finally , i want to say that i will try my best on using the sprites given to me , to make troops that will be going to be "equilibrated" with the game troops , not like a super troop that shoots instakill bullets , and if you have an idea to add a troop to these factions , i will check them out one by one.

you can send the sprites to my gmail : asdedothemodder@gmail.com

Thank you for reading :p

Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Post Re: I need some help
Not much help comes from anyone these days, the forums are pretty deserted.

Anyways, clearing out right now. I cant help you in making sprites, i already has lots of things to do.

Though i can already say that Myskoplex, and some other brancing factions of the CC Fluff has already been created.

Like Myskoplex, I personally made my own vision of Myskoplex, which has been released on the forums and steam.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=46101

Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:41 am

Post Re: I need some help
RandomCoderZ wrote:
Not much help comes from anyone these days, the forums are pretty deserted.

Anyways, clearing out right now. I cant help you in making sprites, i already has lots of things to do.

Though i can already say that Myskoplex, and some other brancing factions of the CC Fluff has already been created.

Like Myskoplex, I personally made my own vision of Myskoplex, which has been released on the forums and steam.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=46101
welp , then i will try to do them myself , also , i saw this mod in steam before , is pretty cool , great chars and guns , but the "missile" transport is a little bit classic , like the normal mk rockets

Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]