View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Help fixing a scene? 

Post Help fixing a scene?
I was building a Scene using the S.A.W mod and I made it compatible with Warfare, set up all the areas for skirmish mode, and enabled it for campaign just in case I wanted to get really wild. I thought I set everything up correctly, but apparently this isn't the case. Everything appears to run smoothly, but in skirmish and Warfare mode, no enemy units ever spawn unless I end up either killing most of the people in my base or blowing up a large section of the map, and then they spawn in droves. The thing is, I just can't figure out why that's happening. I went into the init files, checked all the Warfare features I wanted to make sure they were done properly, and compared it to other Warfare maps to double check, and those appeared to be done correctly, and I did the same thing with base maps to check the areas there and see if I was doing those properly to enable skirmish, and everything still seemed fine and dandy. I really can't locate where the problem lies, so could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong in this? Thanks.

Attachments:
File comment: the scene I'm having difficulties with
Basecamp.ini [62.13 KiB]
Downloaded 636 times
Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Post Re: Help fixing a scene?
Launch your scene in warfare press ctrl+p and watch how many MOIDs you have. Warfare don't spawn anything when theres more than 220 MOIDs on the map.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]