View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 stuff I made so far 

the strage thing is that I used tha same colors for the material bitmap on my rocket silo as the default rocket silo... and it seems that some of the colors in that default bitmap aren't if the materials.ini too !

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Hmm? Well, try this: go to the game, and press M... It will show you the whole game as material mats then you can just print screen them and take the colors you need.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:39 pm

hehe, I managed to make it work, but It's not quite good yet XD

Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Uh... some work with coordinates to do I see.... Also, that white stuff looks bad.... Well, anyways, your building sprites are great, would you like to cooperate with me? Im making a map where there is a forest, and a small village inside the forest, and a castle... I would be so happy if you would make the buildings for it! Also, it has a catapult that you can put people or guns or rocks in, to fling them to the village!! MWAHAHAHA!

Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:50 pm

I had to extract the palette of one other material bitmap and then use it in my one to get this working :D

a few things to get done and then I'll start making the map itself :D

and for your mod, AtomicTroop, sorry, but I have a lot of projects going on actually, in gaming and in real life, so I prefer decline your offer for the time being. i prefer telling that than agreeing and don't find the time to make your stuff :)

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 pm

OK, no problem, I just find your sprites great... thanks anyways!

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:30 pm

Wow, if there's anything I can help with, I've never made a scene but if you guys need any help with anything (except spriting) let me know and I'll help.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:57 pm
Profile WWW

Lol, I only need help with spriting.... I suck in that. But hey Venn, there is actually several things you can do. can you please:

a) make some concepts with paint (plan how the village could look, I then try to make a sprite that way, im not a good designer you see.)
b) make a bow, a swords, a club, a bow that shoots fire arrows, and a gun that shoots the boulders from base.rte (but only really short distances, and maybe a gun that shoots hot grease (it should just look like grease, something that still kills...)

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:01 pm

well, I worked on this all this afternoon, and here's a test build ! :D

grab it ant tell me what you think. nothing is really finished for the moment (specially the tunnel sprite, whose material is not right)(and a few terrain things)

watch out, it may be long to load (6000x2000 map)

http://masterjed.free.fr/maps/Cortex%20Command/kap2.rte.rar

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:03 pm

Lol, I only need help with spriting.... I suck in that. But hey Venn, there is actually several things you can do. can you please:

a) make some concepts with paint (plan how the village could look, I then try to make a sprite that way, im not a good designer you see.)
b) make a bow, a swords, a club, a bow that shoots fire arrows, and a gun that shoots the boulders from base.rte (but only really short distances, and maybe a gun that shoots hot grease (it should just look like grease, something that still kills...)
Okay sure, but I need the sprites...

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2