View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 GOOD CO-OP GAMES/MODS 

Post Re: GOOD CO-OP GAMES/MODS
I'm waiting on ♥♥♥♥ Borderlands, concept art graphics, diablo esque guns, and some 4 player coop sounds INCREDIBLY RAD.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Christ I live in a hole when it comes to online/co-op gaming. If I had to recommend a couple of Co-op games to play Battlefield bad company, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and COD4. Also Modern warfare 2 when it comes out in a couple of months. (I got to play it with my cousin because he got an online beta.)

Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Guild Wars is co-up.
Just sayin'. Probably not the kind of co-op you were looking for, but it is much more co-op then WoW.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

/\ guild wars is also free monthly which is nice, but its more linear. i used to play with my friends but it gets quite repetitive later on. also house of the dead and resident evil (i mean like arcade machine) have great coop.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:11 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Is there any co-op games that are so old that a 1.5 gHz processor and a crappy video card could get working? Do not say any of the Age of Empires. I like them but me and my friend have been playing them for ages.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:49 am

ArmA 2 is good when playing as a group

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 am
Banned

I heard WoW is pretty good about co-op. 25-man teams killing dragons and ♥♥♥♥. Sounds pretty sick.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 am
Profile YIM

i would reccomend aion instead of wow, better combat, graphics, story, enemies, you can fly... the list goes on. and its significantly easier to start right away as a group.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:20 am
Banned

Manticore wrote:
i would reccomend aion instead of wow, better combat, graphics, story, enemies, you can fly... the list goes on. and its significantly easier to start right away as a group.
Except for the fact that it is a completely stereotypical Korean MMO.

And how exactly do you have better enemies? Are you talking about end-game content? I think you would have to be a certifiable loon to claim that any MMO that has gone gold has a move developed and immersive end-game environment.

Better graphics? Have you ever just flown around Northrend and enjoyed some of the spectacular visuals that the art department of Blizzard developed for Northrend? Are you really the type of consumer who is completely sucked in by raw visuals alone? If so, shame on you.

And you can fly in WoW already!

Do you even play this game? Really?

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 pm
Profile YIM

Anybody who thinks that any koren mmo has a better story than the Warcraft universe deserves to have their eyes gouged out and be burned at the stake.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm

actually thor i usually dont base things on graphics but many do, alien vs predator 2 is far better than most shooters today. i found the aion world far more immersive than wow, well as immersive as an mmo can get. by better enemies i just mean that they look more original and have a little more intense combat associated with them. and unfortunately wow does not have flying COMBAT, aion does and it is glorious. and yes wow can be quite incredible i do agree with you on that, but aion can be very amazing aswell, that and you dont have to get to level 60+ to be able to really do most of the better features in wow. of course aion has its shortfalls with a fairly uncomfortable item making system, lag and obviously doesnt work on all computers, it also doesnt have as many starting zones as wow which makes making new charactors a bit of a pain.

i played wow for 1 month
i have so far been playing aion for about 1 month

i find aion much more fun.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 am
happy carebear mom

tl;dr try both and pick whichever one piques your interest more.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2