View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Lock due to derping off 

Post Lock due to derping off
I got Scribblenauts the other day for DS. I'm thoroughly amazed. It may be somewhat old news, but I thought I'd share anyways.

From the wiki:

Quote:
The objective of Scribblenauts, as implied by its catchphrase "Write Anything, Solve Everything", is to complete puzzles to collect "Starites", helped by the player's ability to summon any object (from a database of tens of thousands) by writing its name on the touchscreen. The game is considered by its developers to help promote emergent gameplay by challenging the player to solve its puzzles within certain limitations or through multiple solutions.

If you can think it (from dental casting articulator to a t-rex wearing a saddle), it can be done. It doesn't require much investment- just pop in and play, then pop out. Perfect for unwinding in bed, having fun during a car ride, or keeping yourself occupied in an extended visit to the piddleroom. Difficulty ranges from no-brainer to head-scratching frustration.

Gamespot gave it a 8/10, giving it massive praise for the obvious, but docking it for control issues.

All in all, I love it. Best game I've gotten for the system thus far (and I've had quite a few titles, let me tell you).

Last edited by pokemaughan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Scribblenauts
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=15886&hilit=Scribblenauts

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE.

Also, whenever you post a duplicate topic a kitten dies. Shame on you.

Last edited by CrazyMLC on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Scribblenauts
Hmm... last posted in October. I'm no gravedigger. Delightful PSA video, though.

Thanks for the slap on the wrist (in good humor, I might add). Lock this if needed.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]