View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii 

Post Re: Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii
Alpha and to a lesser extent Contrary please stop posting in this topic I am afraid I will catch the stupid.
Don't come into a topic about a Wii game and just post "PS3 IS THE BEST" over and over again.
And of course those games weren't for PS3 because THEY WERE MADE BY NINTENDO HURRR. If they were made for PS3 they would be different games because they wouldn't be made by nintendo.

The sheer amount of fanboy comments in this thread annoy me and it is only page one.
Who cares what console it is on? Just buy all three and stop whining. If you can afford a PS3 the other two are hardly going to break your budget.

This game interests me and I am probably going to buy it.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

I am not looking forward for advances in technology, the games are getting so damn expensive, and rely on such inane baggage, I want a game, not glitter.

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Well, I agree with Foa,, but maybe you should move this conversation to a different topic.

ONTOPIC: So far it's epic, and the graphics are quite extrondanary for a Wii game.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Haven't been on the forums for days, so I just read your replies.

Hey foa

I wasn't trying to say that good games were defined by good graphics, I was just saying that brawl and radiant dawn didn't utilise the wii's unique features in any way that benifited the games. Any game can be "Spiced up" with better graphics to an extent, but even without them they can still be excellent games anyways. Corruption is a good example. That was an excellent game because it took advantage of the fact that the wii has motion control, and that it really can make a game so much better because you feel immersed. Even games like The Conduit wouldn't have been quite the same on an x360/ps3 because it didn't have any defining features apart from the motion control.

Metal Chao

I own a wii. Doesn't prevent me from holding a negative opinion about a wii game.
I'm not trying to come across as a fanboy, but at no point did I say
Quote:
"PS3 IS THE BEST over and over again"
I was simply stating that I think that a sequel should come out for the same system/console line that it was started on. I was also not trying to say that Sony should have made Brawl/Radiant Dawn. I own both games, they are excellent, but my only point was that you could make the same game for other consoles because they don't take advantage of the wii's unique features. And for the record, I hate PS3s. I wish more of their games were multi-console.

If I was to take anything back, I would have to say it's
Quote:
If MH3 goes the same way as corruption, it'll be an awesome game, but it still won't reach it's full poetential.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. My other arguments should still stand however.

I anyone wants to have a (heated) inteligent discussion about this, please PM me. I really want to hear your opinions.

ON TOPIC SO I DON'T GET BANNED

I'm going to buy MH3 next time I get to future shop. I seems to assure my all my worries are moot and it sounds amazing. Another good wii game to add to the small but growing pile.

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Top Tip, stay out of what the spew out of their mouth.

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 am

Um, What?

I was the reason they were angry in the first place...

BAKONTOPIKS

How is the difficulty? That seems to be the only reason that i'm still playing MHFU, because if it was piss-easy, it would've sucked balls. It's quite the challenge, but it's overcomeable. (<== spling errr)

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2