View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Crackdown 2 Demo 

Post Crackdown 2 Demo
I don't know about you guys, but I am almost unbearably excited about Crackdown 2. So, when I heard about this, my inner-fanboy seized control of my arm and forced me to grab my phone and take up the challenge.

I'm pretty sure this is open to anyone with an Android (have not checked Android App store, someone verify) or Apple (app available here) smart-phone, so what I was thinking was we all kind of help each other out. The contest necessitates text messages being sent to you, and I'm not entirely sure if that's US-only or not. (I punched in my number, plus AU calling-code, around fifteen minutes ago and have heard not a whisper) Another article I read said that Best Buy, Toys 'R' Us and GameStop, of which we only have Toys 'R' Us here in Australia, are all in on it and at least tangentially linked to the contest. So I don't know if they'll be hanging clue-scanny things on the walls or not. At any rate, my reckoning is: Collect all five codes, get access. All the articles I've read have inferred no maximum number of prize-winners, so why don't we give it a shot? The idea that this is a clue-based game sort of implies we can at least trade some data on it. Shouldn't be too hard.

You'll need to download the Microsoft Tag Reader app (iTunes link above) to participate.

- The-Masses

Sat May 22, 2010 5:02 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]