View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood 

Post Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
So in a blitzkreig of development, Ubisoft has announced that they'll be releasing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on November 16th for PS3, 360 and PC.

Brotherhood has you playing as the protagonist from Assassin's Creed 2, Ezio Auditore da Firenze. However, instead of starting off as an unexperienced grunt, Ezio is now a master assassin leading a small brotherhood of followers to eradicate the Templars. It takes place in the early 16th century, once again in Italy, but in new locations than the last game.

New gameplay features so far include a different arsenal and storyline than the previous game (duh) but most importantly, a multiplayer mode!

Here's the (as usual, beautiful) E3 trailer, which takes place in Rome during 1503.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE
I find it quite neat, to say the least.

Here is a gameplay demo, much lengthier than the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db2nU5cBwD0

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Post Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Seems like there rushing it. And one thing ive learned from mass number of let downs is that you shouldent rush a game or leave it too long. It has to be just Right.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

Why does everybody feel like abandoning the number system? Halo 3: ODST/Reach (should be 4/5), Assassins Creed Brotherhood (should be 3), etc.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 pm

They like to be subtle with the fact that they're just rehashing/building onto a previous game and not actually making something new.

Also I'm guessing they consider this to some extent as an extension of #2, because you're still 'playing the animus' as Ezio.
They're probably saving the #3 title, the end of a trilogy, for when you play as Desmond himself, once he's fully synchronized both ancestors, inherited their skills, and become a master assassin himself. That's the game I'm more interested in. But then again I haven't played #2, so maybe I'm just not understanding how awesome and worthy of another game Ezio is.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]