View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 "uh, lol" Moments. 

Post Re: "uh, lol" Moments.
Oh, another fun moment on Bad Company 2. Was playing Rush on Isla Inocentes and on the Defenders team, and as the match started, predictably enough, the attackers immediately came over the mountain with one of their Black Hawk helos. As opposed to copying my teammates' tactics, who were all either A) trying to get a tracer dart plant on it so rocket launcher bros could shoot it easier, B) being the rocket launcher bros, or C) scrambling for the heavy MG emplacements so they could rip it up, I just stood there and jokingly fired the entire magazine of my Saiga 12 at it. Wasn't even using 12 gauge slugs, but buckshot, and from a distance of 50 meters or so. I killed both gunners and the pilot.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:15 am

Coops9753 wrote:
After that, we found out you could actually dead eye with the dynamite, later after that we would find a bird, dead eye mark it and watch the dynamite literally home in onto the bird and blow up mid-air. We were rolling on the floor for too long after that.

Works with knifes and molotovs too. :3

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

When playing Arma II on a LAN, I found out a bug with the AI. If they are in a APC and you shoot out the front wheel, the crew ejects. So I learnt to throw a grenade just before doing it, so while the crew was getting out, they were killed.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

On MW2, a Harrier got stuck in the building on Highrise, so for shits and giggles I threw a throwing knife at it.

It blew up.

Then the lobby crashed and I get an error message that says something like

'lost connection to server
augsiyx17228@#$ya'

I slowly approached my Xbox and shut it off.
You do not know how much I wish I had that on tape.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:32 am
Profile WWW

In Black Ops at least there is a glitch where Tomahawks will get stuck in choppers, bouncing around inside of the heli doing damage until it explodes. I think there was the same for MW2.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Another thing for ARMA II. I had just got a helicopter, and was learning to fly it while attacking the enemies base, at the same time as my brother. My brother randomly fired into the air for a while, for a laugh, and he got a head shot on me, while he was using a handgun and I was travelling at around 60mph.

♥♥♥♥.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm
Profile WWW

I lassoed some lady in Red Dead, but it took 3 or 4 tries before it let me hogtie her. Instead of performing the action intended, she appeared dead, and wasn't tied. When I tried to pick her up, I made the motion, except she stayed on the floor, and I looked like I had an invisible boom box. This morning I went back and did everything correctly, though.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Crysis 2
It doesn't matter how good you are when your teammates are complete noobs.

I was playing with my friend and the mode was Extraction (Snatch both objectives and get them to the choppa!). I was on the defending team so I decided to snipe, while my friend was on the attacking team. The attackers captured one of the objectives and the second was dangerously close. I was like "They have won already.:-(" Just for fun, I took some shots at the guy and killed him, like, 2 meters from the chopper. The next 3 minutes consisted of enemies running around trying to grab it, my friend yelling into the chat things like: "TEAM! PUSH!" and my teammates mowing down everything that got close. The objective was 2 meters from the chopper, but nobody carried it for longer than 1 second.

They ran out of time and my team won. :P

My friend was totally raging.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2