View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Elements Online Card Game 

Post Re: Elements Online Card Game
I mutated an Abomination into an Emerald Dragon with Mitosis before - and another abomination into a Red Nymph with Freeze - which requires fire quantum to use lol.

Edit: I run a Fallen Elf Mutation Deck nowadays.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 pm

@RV: How does that deck work? Sounds interesting if you have an actual gameplan in mind. Maybe fractal vampires with antimatter on your enemies so you win with 100 health?

The screenshot of all the super vultures I posted earlier- my field looks like that every game if things work out. Though my new deck/strategy usually has maybe half that number of vultures and about 20 more skeletons.

I also have a kind of a boring air deck where I get my Pegasus to do 30 damage every turn. There's all these cool combos if you stare at the bazaar long enough.

So after playing (and mostly winning) about a dozen PVPs, I have around 1000 gold. What do I do with it? I have had enough "ignore enemy stuff and get your stuff out fast", and I've noticed that my most successful deck is the incredibly common Photon Immolation Phoenix deck, and I don't think it's really because of how fast it gets monsters on the table, but because it's my one deck that can actually shut down enemy stuff.

So now I'm thinking maybe like an Earth/Darkness deck where I earthquake all the opponents pillars, steal the rest, and have my devourers eat any energy he might somehow manage to obtain? Though it would be a lot better with that earth weapon (which I don't have) or even just a more focused pure dark. Or maybe like an Entropy deck where I can use Maxwell's Demon and Antimatter on his monsters, and use Destroy on all his magic cards at the back. Though this would also be way better with the Entropy weapon. :/

But both of these still have the problem of not being able to kill stuff very well. I guess I could just toss in some dragons or whatever but that doesn't really feel coherent.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:28 pm

The Deja Vu thing didn't work, he can only clone himself once :(. Ah well, I still have fun devouring everything with an Otyugh.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Get some Aflatoxin up that ♥♥♥♥♥.
Malignant cells are great for mutating/devouring.
Bonus points if you get a boneyard/wall up.

Mummy + Reverse Time = Pharaoh.
Each turn, Pharaoh makes a Scarab.
Aflatoxin on one Scarab.
Scarabs eat Malignant Cells.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm trying Aether/Gravity now. It might work out pretty well.

Best plan ever. Chimera a Fractal'd group of Armagio cards. You'd never hurt me. Didn't quite pull it off this game, but still funny.

Also, to the above post, then you Fractal a malignant cell, and spam all those out. That's 8 more cells a turn spawning.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 pm

I dunno why you guys want to eat your own guys so bad, why not just buff them with blessing or that earth armour thing so you can eat your enemy's monsters.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:04 am

I just beat a guy with 800 wins. My counter to his 5 sanctuaries? Fractal my dragons, punch face. Ended with me winning by 2 health.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 am

Contrary wrote:
I dunno why you guys want to eat your own guys so bad, why not just buff them with blessing or that earth armour thing so you can eat your enemy's monsters.

I use the first few initial Devours to get enough health to then eat the enemy monsters.
And if you are eating a 1|1 creature, there is no gain or loss of end-of-turn firepower, and if they have a damage-blocking shield, you are doing more damage.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 am

I made a fun gimmick deck. Ever used multiple fractals on the same low-cost monster? It's fun. Now imagine that monster can duplicate itself. Oh wait, that actually happened.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

Ok man you don't know how to really use fractals.

My vulture deck:

Vultures
Bonewall
Boneyard
Spark
Fractal

Sparks are free and die the turn they are summoned. They die.

Play all vultures, play boneyard, play bonewall. Play sparks, fractal sparks, play more sparks (but save 1). Boom. Ideally you would have a couple 10 damage vultures, 10 skeletons, and 17 or so in your bonewall. And remember, bone wall can't be just spirited away with one anti shield spell. Not only that but you can do like 30 damage when you summon the fractalled sparks. What do you do after this massive combo? Save up and do it again. This is not a theoretical deck, I've been using it very successfully vs CrazyMLC and Dragonxp for a while now.

If you have an awkward draw you can even fractal the vultures first, which is what I did in that earlier screenshot.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 am

Just tried that out. You're right, it's awesome, and lulsy beyond belief.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

How the hell do I do this
I never really could play card games like this
what element should I choose
so many questions aaaaa

ALRIGHT, so what would be the BEST course of action for a noob?

EDIT:
This game is awesome
Any useless low level creature - mutation - fractal
ABOMINATIONS EVERYWHERE

Is it possible to buy Malignant Cells? I want some :o

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW

You have to use Aflatoxin, whatever it kills turns into a Malignant Cell. Use it on one of your own monsters.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Oh that's good.

So, I'm using an Aether deck that's fairly close to the starter Aether deck but with more cards.
And less Immortals.

EDIT: Wow. Aflatoxin is really awesome.
Aflatoxin + Spark + Fractal the malignant cell = ♥♥♥♥ TON OF PAIN.
This game is so awesome.

I just won a game at 6 health by getting a fractal and a ton of abominations and deploying them all. It was seriously the biggest clutch ever.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

Ok guys I have a really really lulzy deck but you have to play me before I tell you what it is. It only works once so yeah.

But the saddest thing is that my first deck, the fire one, is still the most effective ones.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next