View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Anyone play PSO Blue Burst? 

Post Anyone play PSO Blue Burst?
So if you don't know what it is here is a desc:Phantasy Star Online (PSO) is an online multiplayer action RPG title, originally released for the Dreamcast in 2000, bundled with a demo of Sonic Adventure 2. Another edition, entitled Phantasy Star Online ver.2, was released for Dreamcast the following year. This version was also ported later on to Microsoft Windows, but was only released in Asia.

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II was later released for the Nintendo GameCube and Xbox in 2002, featuring some added content. Consequently, Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution was released for the GameCube in 2003 with a different gameplay formula. Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst, a port of the Xbox version, was released for Microsoft Windows in 2004 through digital distribution, featuring both Episode I and Episode II, and adding a new Episode IV, NPCs, quests, team system, and server-side saving system.

The Phantasy Star Online titles are a sub-series of Sega's Phantasy Star series of games that began in 1987. With the exception of Episode III, the PSO games themselves are hack and slash role-playing games where the player slays monsters, levels up, buys new equipment, etc. The online Phantasy Stars differ from the previous games of the series by offering a real-time – rather than turn-based – approach to combat, seamlessly integrating this with exploration and plot developments.

I personally play on the SCHTHACK private server, which still supports the windows system, and has a pretty nice and large player base,
basically its really fun, and if your looking for an online game where the community is actually usually nice to each other, than this is it, people literally will give you weapons just to help you out
my character name is the same as my forum name

so do you guys play this? and if not do you wanna try it? discuss

Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]