View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Project Zomboid! 

Post Project Zomboid!
Project Zomboid Is a highly detailed 2d isometric zombie simulation that is currently in pre-alpha.

Now, Not to take away from CC (at ALL.) But, PZ currently has almost no mods and would certainly benefit from some good 'ole LUA sparkle magic. it's currently $8 (roughly 5.65 eur) and the potential for this game, (Like CC,) is almost unlimited. Hopefully this game will do to the zombie genre what CC did to the RTS genre. I figured I'd pop in here and bring your attention to it. Thanks for the soapbox!

Mono

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Project Zomboid!
I vaguely remember someone making a thread about it some time ago, but I might be wrong.

I purchased PZ a few months ago, and kept my character (Nikolai Petrouski) alive for about three weeks before succumbing to a wound inflicted upon him by a zombie. He went out in a blaze of shotgun glory.

So, yeah. It was a fun game. 'Tis a shame what happened to the company. I was looking forward to the save+multiple area features they were about to put in. They said that with the next update, they are going to implement the save feature, along with dynamic lighting and the ability to build structures, but are going to add the multiple area addition at a later date. It's going to be fun playing again.

Just checked the website. The new update should be out in a week or two. Quite a pleasant surprise.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 am

Post Re: Project Zomboid!
Yeah, That partially why I'm posting now, to get the word out that the new update is coming very soon. The Devs have completely recovered from the robbery's and have added a bunch of content. Including a water system (that will get shut down limiting water availability) and a separate(Non-zombie) disease system (Like dysentery). Should be pretty awesome!

(Also in an act of shameless plugging, My forum, Here. http://whitefeather.forumotion.com/ )

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]