View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Counterstrike: GO 

Post Re: Counterstrike: GO
Homophanim them are the game developers, you spelled console wrong, Developers would want their games to be bought on many platforms meaning more gross income since there's more sells making them able to lower prices without losing money and making money instead(more SELLS) so it does make sense,and mull it over in your head a little bit and don't sound like a ♥♥♥♥♥ all the time :smile: .

Wed May 09, 2012 3:40 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Dame I just.
No.
Please stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 am
Profile WWW

I'm not really making a fool of myself and I'm not harming anyone.

But as a mod would say GET DA ♥♥♥♥ ON TOPIC XD :grin:

Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 am
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

DAME777 wrote:
Homophanim them are the game developers, you spelled console wrong, Developers would want their games to be bought on many platforms meaning more gross income since there's more sells making them able to lower prices without losing money and making money instead(more SELLS) so it does make sense,and mull it over in your head a little bit and don't sound like a ♥♥♥♥♥ all the time :smile: .

If a game can be used on multiple platforms, they will charge more. That's pretty simple business -- add more features, and people will be more willing to pay more for it. Just because it's on PC doesn't mean it automatically costs less.

Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 am
Profile WWW

I was thinking of it as a basic feature not a special Limited/Platinum boost to the game.

Basically can be played on multiplayer with a lot more people since cross-platform multiplayer.

Most game multiplayer is for free except the Xbox 360 needs a gold membership.

Edit:Could we discuss more about the game instead please. I'd rather read new things about a game that I(maybe) and maybe some of you will buy and play.

Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 am

Additional development time = Additional features = Additional people buying = LOWER COST?
Also you shouldn't have included that smiley. Allow me to respond to your response,
Quote:

SALES, not SELLS you ♥♥♥♥ tool, and a typo is not the same thing as spelling something wrong. Stop capitalizing after commas, stop omitting spaces after commas, stop adding unnecessary "and"s. Can we agree that pointing out spelling errors is ad hominem and does nothing for the actual argument? Kay.
As for your idiotic assertion of capitalism not operating on maximization of profit, it's laughable.
Quote:
more gross income since there's more sells making them able to lower prices without losing money and making money instead(more SELLS)

THIS IS NOT HOW CAPITALISM WORKS. AT ALL. SUPPLY AND DEMAND DICTATE PRICE. You ♥♥♥♥ ignoramus, how would lowering the price of a LUXURY make them sell more? Let's do some math. Say the game is 50 dollars, and they lower it to 40 dollars. That's a 20% decrease in profit. Say they sell a million copies. Do you REALLY ♥♥♥♥ THINK that ten dollars will motivate 200,000 more people to buy the game? Because that's how many more would have to buy as a result of that particular move to BREAK EVEN. No. No. No. YOU should mull ♥♥♥♥ over more before and actually THINK about what the ♥♥♥♥ you are saying before you go "ooh I think dis might work les post it xD".

But let's backtrack a little.
Quote:
Developers would want their games to be bought on many platforms

NO ♥♥♥♥. BUUUUUUUT, do you KNOW how much cost is associated with developing a game across different platforms? Tailoring code to different environments is the same thing as re-writing the ♥♥♥♥ code. Now making them all perform EXACTLY THE SAME so as to allow cross-platform communication without horrific desyncing? EVEN MORE DEVELOPMENT TIME. EVEN MORE COST TO THE END-USER. ♥♥♥♥ YOU, ♥♥♥♥ ME, AND ♥♥♥♥ THE POLICE I'M GOING OUTSIDE.
Quote:
Dame I just.
No.
Please stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

EDIT: OH YEAH, AND ♥♥♥♥ PROOF READ YOU foot THAT'S WHY I SOUND HALF AS INTELLIGENT AS I DO. ACTUAL ♥♥♥♥ EFFORT INTO WHAT I SAY. AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO AN UNINTERRUPTED, UNCHECKED STREAM OF PURE BANAL IDIOTIC NONSENSE GOD ♥♥♥♥ DAMN IT.

[User was warned for this post.]

Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Ophanim, I might've said this before but you're my hero.

Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Homophanim, that's a little overkill, even though he is being pretty obtuse.
DAME777, you kind of had that one coming after calling him a "♥♥♥♥♥," even if it was going a little far.
Anyway, as DAME said, let's get this back on topic.

Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Profile WWW

No harm I'm unbreakable and I'm used to that ♥♥♥♥ Microsoft(2007) word(for school projects) Homo so that's why I added spaces on accident.How the world works is ignoramus and retarded so don't flame me for being wrong. Supply and demand is efficient but I still hate expensive ♥♥♥♥ that should be cheaper. ♥♥♥♥ Economics and money and the complex English language. :)

Ontopic: How many of you believe that you will get the game when it comes out?

Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Learning about economics and proper English is important.
Also the word ignoramus can't be used the way you used it.

ON:
I might. It really depends on what's different. If it's ends up being as customizable as CS:S, then I probably will get it.

Thu May 10, 2012 3:57 am
Profile WWW

ON TOPIC: CS:GO looks pretty cool and I will probably play it.

Thu May 10, 2012 5:17 am
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Just curious, but what makes this different then any of the other FPS out there on the market today?

I might play it, with a emphasis on the might.

Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 am
Profile WWW
DRL Developer
DRL Developer

Okay, let me make this crystal clear:
Get back on topic and quit flame-bating each other, or I will start handing out bans.

Thu May 10, 2012 7:48 am
Profile WWW

I'll have to get CS:GO to the 360 since my computer is dog ♥♥♥♥ and I need a new one still.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:02 am

What's up drama bums?

Am I the only one here in the beta?

Sat May 12, 2012 4:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next