View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Omegalodon 

Post Omegalodon
So this game has been getting increasingly popular, but as I can't seem to find a topic about it here yet I'll go ahead.

Omegalodon is a fun Indie multiplayer title in wich a giant shark-godzilla-monster-crossover seeks to destroy a nuclear powerplant.
That's were two rivaling factions come into play. The national army tries to stop the monster's onslaught through the city by utilizing all their armories have to offer.
Jets, helicopters, tanks, different types of weapons, you name it!.

The other party is a group of eco-terrorists who support Omegalodon by fighting the governmental forces and healing the monster.
Each round players can choose which faction they want to join and then proceed to brawl it out in a fully destrucible city environment with lots of vehicles and weapons at their disposal.
One lucky layer even takes over the role of the monster himself as it is guided through the metropolis by a telepathical eco warrior.

If you're into teamplay oriented multiplayer gameplay and you want to check out some of the most "realistic" vehicle controlls you've ever seen, definitly give this one a chance.
There is a Demo availible wich lets you join players playing the full version if you want to experience it yourself before buying.

Gameplay footage with commentary by one of my favourite youtubers "Nerd³":
Definitly worth watching!

Buy it here:
On Indievania
or via Desura

Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Post Re: Omegalodon
I saw it, it looks pretty neat. The little soldier running around getting vehicles. It's a cool game but from what I've seen it's almost impossible to win as the defenders. Still a fun game though.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]