View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Deaths Embrace 

Post Deaths Embrace
Here is the post from the page.

"This is the small demo version. The full version will have a lot more features, zones, monsters, characters, classes, and skills.

It's got BATTLE ENGINE SYMPHONY, thanks Yanfly. The story doesn't really progress much in the demo, and the first town hasn't been added yet. I'm planning on making a tavern full of characters you can recruit.
Currently, there are only a few "Secret areas", which require a special state to access, but soon there will be whole towns and regions, and several more special states. Only a few characters are actually "Immortal". All of the others can die after some point, if you aren't careful.

Hopefully this is going to be the next big Open world RPG. I will never charge for it, it will ALWAYS be free. After I'm done with this, I may or may not make a second one. I'm leaning towards a whole new game series after I'm done, but I might stick with Deaths Embrace."

So, it is going to be an "Open world" style RPG, but it is just a tiny demo ATM. Keep in mind, that the "Start" isn't actually the start. This is just one of the scenes that is done, and I thought it would work fine for the demo. It needs a lot more polishing, but for now, this it it. Enjoy!

Post your feedback on the game page, please.

You can check it out at http://rpgmaker.net/games/4834/.

Now for screenshots:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]