View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 X-Com Meets Tabletop Roleplaying 

Post X-Com Meets Tabletop Roleplaying
Hey all!

New to the forums here and saw a whole bunch of gaming fans and wondered if anyone was interested in playing an RPG that sort of looks like X-Com meets a Tabletop game.

If you are interested in a world where you play as an underfunded agency that is tasked with identifying why aliens have invaded the world, all while the world's corporation "Nations" try to make a quick buck off the alien invasion, then RAYD WatchCode Xeno could be something that interests you.

I will be running the RAYD Demo for anyone who is interested (anyday of the week) as long as enough players are interested. Or if you want to play the free Demo with your gaming group, you can check it out here

For more info on RAYD and where to contact me for a gaming group, check out the project here and the demo here -

For videos demonstrations of how to play , check out the how-to video here -
For a Group play video, you can see the game in action here

I hope to see you all in a game soon!
Mal (Kyle)

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:12 am

Post Re: X-Com Meets Tabletop Roleplaying
Cool project but making an account just to peddle your kickstarter without posting anything else makes you look kinda like a douche. A couple of "help with my first gun" or "dummies op pls nerf valve" first would make this advertising like 30 times more effective.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 am

Post Re: X-Com Meets Tabletop Roleplaying
You are right Contrary...I kind of got on the wrong foot here.

I was truly looking for people who were adventurous in joining/checking out a trial game for an XCom inspired tabletop. And if they are interested, we could go from there...

So, if any of you are interested in a tried and true RPG game ( I had this game beta'ed for about 5 months). I have a demo ready and will personally run a game for you or your group of friends if you want something different. Demo and other links are in the OP :)

Thanks again Contrary,
Mal

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]