View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Lrak Combine Pack (Pack is mostly rifles) 

Post Lrak Combine Pack (Pack is mostly rifles)
Hmm, I am glad I wrote down the release text in a .txt file. Shame THOR went insane.

The Lrak Combine is a made up faction that I created when I was younger as the main good-guy faction in my drawings of space combat and land combat. So I decided to redo my XM13 series guns in red to match Lrak's colors. Then I saw CommCool's Jin-Roh actor and thought that'll make a good Lrak Soldier... and it just kept going.

Attachment:
[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

The above pic is what this pack contains. From top-left to bottom-right:

Lrak Soldier -- All credit goes to CommCool for this actor, get the original >here< All I did was change a few stats and recolor him, I also gave him blue eyes to make him less evil.
M42 SquadMG -- I took the M13 and turned it into a MG. It has roughly double the capacity of the M13 series and also has 800RPM. But the accuracy on this thing isn't very good. Even when you sharpshoot. Accuracy is easily more then made up for because of how many bullets it puts out...
Prometheus Rifle -- IT'S BACK! And now in red. This is one POWERFUL rifle, and thus it costs 135gold, 80 more gold then the MG. It's built with much higher quailty metal then the M13 series because of the stress it's put under from firing, which also makes it more durable when it gets shot at. If you can afford it, it's one hell of a weapon!
X20 Grenade Launcher -- This is a Tri-Barrelled grenade launcher, it fires 3 grenades in fast succession or if you have a quick finger, only 1 or 2 if you wish. Slightly modified from the original release to have more power.But it isn't a huge increase.

M13A1 -- Originally the XM13, it has sense past through weapon trials and has been adopted by many militarys, so it now carrys the universal destination; M13A1. It fires low-caliber rounds which almost make it a SMG, alot less power then say, a AK47. It decently cheap, 30g, and has decent range.
M13A2 -- A shortened version of the M13A1, this one is used for situations that require less accuracy and more ROF. It's been tweaked to give a faster return of the bolt but it also slows the bullet down, giving it an arc at longer ranges.
M13A2 Reddot -- The only difference between this and the normal M13A2 is that it has a red dot-aimpoint device attached to it's rail, giving the user an accuracy bonus when not sharpshooting. Mainly for those run&gun people. (Like me lol) It also costs 10g more.

Lrak Shield -- More durable and costs more then the riot shield. Ironicly, there are no Lrak weapons yet that can be used with it...
Lrak Button -- NOT part of this pack.. for now?

More possibly the come, including a custom dropship if I can get myself motivated. lol

Credits:
Commander Cool for making the Jin-Roh
Orindell for Beta Testing and giving me ideas.

Attachments:
File comment: Here it is. :)
LrakPack.rte.rar [221.33 KiB]
Downloaded 726 times
Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Lrak Combine Pack (Pack is mostly rifles)
That is really cool, downloading.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

woot a mod where the guns and the actor(s) are/is color coordinated! YAY! i didnt dl because i dont need anymore guys and rifles. cool mod.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

Galaxy613 wrote:
Lrak Soldier -- All credit goes to CommCool for this actor, get the original >here< All I did was change a few stats and recolor him, I also gave him blue eyes to make him less evil.

Broken Link.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:15 am

I love this pack. The actor is great, I like the blue eyed version.
The guns are pretty nifty as well, but they tend to break kinda easily.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm

if you want the original actor, PM me.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]