View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Orbital weaponry. 

Post Re: Orbital weaponry.
Wow, that was a two-month necro.

Fri May 30, 2008 1:48 pm

hurry up and make more orbital weapons

This is an example of a bad necro.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:18 pm

shelleyerest2000 wrote:

Dude, you just necro'd a dead topic.

Awesome mod though.
I didn't comment because I didn't want to necro.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 pm

shelleyerest2000 wrote:

This is an example of a bad necro.

thats shelleys second necro over a month... ON THE SAME TOPIC

and hes posting horrible first mods

seriously? go away.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:20 pm

smithno13 wrote:
thats shelleys second necro over a month... ON THE SAME TOPIC

and hes posting horrible first mods

seriously? go away.

No need to be mean to the little fella.
But I advise shelleyerest to not post for a while and wait until he understands what an average DRLFF member does.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Well lets see. Hes been around here for awhile. Hes also been on Fun-Motion forums. Hated by everyone. Banned about 5 times on alts. He came here, and is showing same failure. :roll:

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:31 pm

smithno13 wrote:
Hes also been on Fun-Motion forums. Hated by everyone. Banned about 5 times on alts.

O rly?
I never knew that!

PS: How did you come up with the name "Shelleyerest2000"?

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:42 pm

i think he was actually born in 2000...

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 pm

smithno13 wrote:
i think he was actually born in 2000...

:shock:
I didn't even think of that.
But really, Winterous, still working on this for ork corp?

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:49 pm

Nope, haven't touched CC in months.
I'll get back to it eventually.

I'll probably ditch Orc Science though, I've got a faction planned.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:41 am

Roy-G-Biv wrote:
smithno13 wrote:
Hes also been on Fun-Motion forums. Hated by everyone. Banned about 5 times on alts.

O rly?
I never knew that!

PS: How did you come up with the name "Shelleyerest2000"?

i came up with shelleyerest2000
because my name is sheldon and on one of my e-mails a while ago i was trying to think of a name for it so i tryed shell then shelley then shelleyer cause i was messing around then i tryed shelleyerest and added 2000 so it sounded cool :grin:

and i hope my post have been better i had pissed off a lot of people at F-M but i fixed that up (except one person) and the reson they got mad was because if some one insulted me i would go over board and i would swear alot and i didnt fallow the rules but in time i learned

oh and at one point because i was banned and made a sick ass program which i later almost got sewed for copyright infregment i mad an alt so i could tell every one about it and they found out it was me and so yea...

but i fixed it

and about the copy right thing i saw this video about this program called the newton virus which i thought was just fake and a joke so i made it real and what it did was it made your desk top icons fall to the bottom of your screen from gravity and when you tilted your laptop it would cause your icons to move towards that side of the screen soooo the compiny found out and sent me a letter telling me to take down the videos of it and stop working on it or they would take legal action

and i had to stop eventaly because i was using a phisics engine that i did not create so yeahhh

peace

Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:48 pm

shelleyerest2000 wrote:

because my name is sheldon and on one of my e-mails a while ago i was trying to think of a name for it so i tryed shell then shelley then shelleyer cause i was messing around then i tryed shelleyerest and added 2000 so it sounded cool :grin:

Ok, Nice to meet you sheldon.

shelleyerest2000 wrote:
and i hope my post have been better i had pissed off a lot of people at F-M but i fixed that up (except one person) and the reson they got mad was because if some one insulted me i would go over board and i would swear alot and i didnt fallow the rules but in time i learned

Who is that "one" person?
Also, swearing is bad.
Sure the japanese has no swear words, but it's still bad.

shelleyerest2000 wrote:
oh and at one point because i was banned and made a sick ass program which i later almost got sewed for copyright infregment i mad an alt so i could tell every one about it and they found out it was me and so yea...

Copyright infringement?
I would assume they would make it super hard to remake to copyright it.

shelleyerest2000 wrote:
but i fixed it

and about the copy right thing i saw this video about this program called the newton virus which i thought was just fake and a joke so i made it real and what it did was it made your desk top icons fall to the bottom of your screen from gravity and when you tilted your laptop it would cause your icons to move towards that side of the screen soooo the compiny found out and sent me a letter telling me to take down the videos of it and stop working on it or they would take legal action

Newton.......Virus?
That sounds like the most retarted copyrighted object ever.
PC only?

shelleyerest2000 wrote:
and i had to stop eventaly because i was using a phisics engine that i did not create so yeahhh

peace

What was the engine used to make the newton virus?

Also,
Peace.

Now, Winterous, is Orc corp alive?
And what's your next CC project? (If you have any.)

Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:34 pm

Roy-G-Biv wrote:
shelleyerest2000 wrote:

Ok, Nice to meet you sheldon.

shelleyerest2000 wrote:

Who is that "one" person?
Also, swearing is bad.
Sure the japanese has no swear words, but it's still bad.

shelleyerest2000 wrote:

Copyright infringement?
I would assume they would make it super hard to remake to copyright it.

shelleyerest2000 wrote:
but i fixed it

Newton.......Virus?
That sounds like the most retarted copyrighted object ever.
PC only?

shelleyerest2000 wrote:

peace

What was the engine used to make the newton virus?

Also,
Peace.

Now, Winterous, is Orc corp alive?
And what's your next CC project? (If you have any.)

it was mac only look at this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJQ5085kSo&feature=related
and i made the same thing but it was real =[ i had to take it all down and the engine like octive engine or some thing but it doesnt work on windows right

Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:53 pm
happy carebear mom

So you duplicated the code for an application using a commercial engine that was licensed by the company you duplicated the code from. Yeah, that's a legal offense alright.

Aaaanyway, orbital weaponry.
I think a drop-pod beacon would be cool. Kinda like a mix between the undead bomb from AAL and the meteor bomb. Plop one down and in 30 seconds a half dozen drop pods descend from above, filled with coalition heavies armed to the teeth. Enemies underneath would face a fate similar to the Wicked Witch of the West, and you would instantly get fresh troops ready to turn the tide of a battle.
That gave me another idea. The house drop. I think everyone can visualize that one better than I can explain.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:32 am

NO NO NO i used an engine that wasnt even related to them i got in trouble for copying there idea

Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2