View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The DUEL DISK SYSTEM! 

Post Re: The DUEL DISK SYSTEM!
Funtastic wrote:
What I'm trying to say is, no DL, epic failure in MY OPINION.
If you keep it up with this CC will probably devolve into nothing more than giant sprited robots throwing pokeballs at eachother shouting corn-fed lines about the friendship and seeking to gain "ultimate power". In space.

Lawl.

Also crap idea, the device didn't even fire cards, it was a dumb hologram emitter thing.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:52 am

Winterous wrote:
Funtastic wrote:
If you keep it up with this CC will probably devolve into nothing more than giant sprited robots throwing pokeballs at eachother shouting corn-fed lines about the friendship and seeking to gain "ultimate power". In space.

Lawl.

Also crap idea, the device didn't even fire cards, it was a dumb hologram emitter thing.

Back to what i said, watch the abridged series to understand why it shoots cards. And IMHO I think that Most animes suck. I read manga. I also play MTG and YGO, but they are totally different games. Like, you cant say that because someone has made a FPS with orcs, it doesnt mean every other FPS with orcs is a ripoff of the first one. And back to funtastic. I dont think that Someone would be so bored that he would make mechas that would throw pokeballs etc. (And it is written you-Gay-Hoe, not yu-gay-oh.) And i dont think that Data would add them to be hardcoded :-P. If you dont want it, dont DL it. Oh, and there wouldnt be a weapon if it would shoot holograms. And what is wrong with people watching anime/reading manga? I dont criticize people because they ride a horse. It is a hobby/opinion. And remember, i cant throw a rock without hitting someone who thinks that japan sucks.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:54 pm
Profile WWW

Hey, I got an idea: Make the cards bombs that when explode, summons monsters.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Leevizer wrote:
And IMHO I think that Most animes suck.

I disagree. There are SO many animes that no-one can know if they like/dislike all/most/some of them.

But I do dislike YGO. With a passion.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Leevizer wrote:
Winterous wrote:
Funtastic wrote:

Lawl.

Back to what i said, watch the abridged series to understand why it shoots cards. And IMHO I think that Most animes suck. I read manga. I also play MTG and YGO, but they are totally different games. Like, you cant say that because someone has made a FPS with orcs, it doesnt mean every other FPS with orcs is a ripoff of the first one. And back to funtastic. I dont think that Someone would be so bored that he would make mechas that would throw pokeballs etc. (And it is written you-Gay-Hoe, not yu-gay-oh.) And i dont think that Data would add them to be hardcoded :-P. If you dont want it, dont DL it. Oh, and there wouldnt be a weapon if it would shoot holograms. And what is wrong with people watching anime/reading manga? I dont criticize people because they ride a horse. It is a hobby/opinion. And remember, i cant throw a rock without hitting someone who thinks that japan sucks.

Are you fudge KIDDING me?!? After having to study the japanese culture for about 2 years, I can safely say they seem to be a race of pedophiles(the male populace at least) The way women are portrayed as young as possible (BELOW age 16 young) does NOT mesh with my western standards. At all. And I don't know about you, but if you've ever used deviantart.com you'll understand why I'm so outspoken against the use of anime.
And I never said anything about the consumers of anime other than they should maybe spend a little time looking at other forms of media/art, because the rest of us feel ignored while these hacks who pump out a bunch of triangles and squares in the shape of a robot get all the attention. ALL OF IT. Yes, I admit this is all on a personal level, but still, you can't ignore the fact that the only art in the media thats produced in a style that isnt japanese in origin is all doen by PIXAR.

3 solid wrote:
Leevizer wrote:
And IMHO I think that Most animes suck.

I disagree. There are SO many animes that no-one can know if they like/dislike all/most/some of them.

But I do dislike YGO. With a passion.

Thank you, I forgot to mention that sometimes there are the exceptions. Like, y'know, 1 exception. In the history of this cubism-rip-off art style. I think it was called Fooly Cooly or something, I was really young but it so many double entedres...

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:29 am
REAL AMERICAN HERO

THE NEXT PERSON WHO SO MUCH AS APPROACHES THE ISSUE OF CARDS VERSUS DICE VERSUS GAME IMPLEMENT NUMBER 47 GETS A NICE SHINY BOARD WARNING. ANYONE WHO REPLIES TO THEM GETS TWO.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:57 am

is it me or is it not working with your B20?

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:59 am
Profile WWW

looks pretty cool ill try it after my movie.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:41 am

sometimes on my DS and or GBA i will play a yu-gi-oh game. its fun until i have to organize my deck lolz which is annoying. you might as well make a YGH character sprite...JK

Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:44 am
Profile WWW
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Start putting your mods in packs, please.

Downloading single, less-than-ideal quality mods is not a good use of forum bandwidth.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:06 am

Grif wrote:
Start putting your mods in packs, please.

Downloading single, less-than-ideal quality mods is not a good use of forum bandwidth.

Yeah, but i have published two new mods so far, so i dont see why to do it (Yet), but i will start doing it now.

1)There will be no anime characters (At least by me).2) It would look dumb if the cards would summon the same monster over and over again. There are some animes that dont suck. They just dont show them to us. You may say that anime/Manga sucks and blahblahblah, but it your opinion. End of flamewar. Oh yeah, i read other stuff than manga. They are called books. Or comics. And MAD.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:38 am
Profile WWW

Cowboy Bebop is like the best show ever in all of history.

May I emphasise EVAR!

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:08 am

Location: In a Lab deep underground researching the secrets of tha whoop
MAD is awesome and I prefer anime over manga it improves my speed reading alot and also the story's are all original so I am never bored

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:15 pm

It's true that a lot of animes have interesting concepts in their story lines, but most of them are the same thing over and over again.

Originality is very hard to come by these days.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:29 pm

Winterous wrote:
It's true that a lot of animes have interesting concepts in their story lines, but most of them are the same thing over and over again.

Originality is very hard to come by these days.

That's one of the reasons Anime's like Evangelion, FMA, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied and so on are considered the best among the anime lovers.
But Yu gi oh..
I mean jesus christ it's about card dueling. It nearly hit's the borderline of infinit fail..

but i second this
CaveCricket48 wrote:
Hey, I got an idea: Make the cards bombs that when explode, summons monsters.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next