View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next
 -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product [Under work] 

Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product [Under work]
I like whole concept of lego like bunker building, adds more flexibility compared to whole corridors. Maybe I missed it but do you plan on celling mounted turrets like one that darklones have?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 pm

By means of logic you're indicating that build 23 is to be released soon since your mod will be released soon?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Banned

OH JESUS CHRIST THAT IS AWESOME, when is B23 released, if this is going to be released with it? PLZ TELL ME, I MUST HAVE THAT ARTILLERY CANNON!

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 pm

thanks for the updat on the novacannon.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 am

if you want help with crabs, PM me. i've gotten quite good at modding the bastards, as hastily coded as they seem, they've been getting more reliable through the latest builds, god knows why.
i do love your bunkermodule layout btw. my friend commented on the rediculous amount of orange like exalion did though, but myeh. i like it :P

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:47 am
Profile WWW

janekk wrote:
I like whole concept of lego like bunker building, adds more flexibility compared to whole corridors. Maybe I missed it but do you plan on celling mounted turrets like one that darklones have?

I kinda wanted to make flipped versions of the current turrets, but that plan somewhat f'd up since they ended up blowing up. Using a whole new code to make them, no, I'm too fat to do that.

Cool news, got my computer back and I tested my theory on the center of gravity on the tank and it did the magic. The tank works fine now, albeit goofy, but it "drives" well.

I did some more tweaking and weakened the pilots even more so you can make swiss cheese out of them with less bullets.

Also I did 2 new terrains and made a crappy pre-made base on it using only AAL modules and such. Heres a pic:

And finally I added another cool thing: Gold Reserve bunker module.
Its basically a 24x24 bunker module of gold that you can buy and put somewhere safe in your bunker to mine it later when you need some cash.

Now all is left is a few more premade bunkers and testing session to see it all works well.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:58 am

Nice job on the tank and modules keep it up.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:24 am

that gold is uuugly :P
tank looks aweomecool though, cant wait to be sizzling my enemies faces off with it. awesome muzzleflash on the weapon. also, that grey texure works well with the modules. good to hear they'll in our hands shortly :D

Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 am
Profile WWW

Modules look good.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:30 am

*drools*
Is it just me or are all your muzzleflashes ridiculously good?
Also, a suggestion for the gold, you could have like a small box or crate around it in AAL style, just an outline, so that it fits in. You could have one side marked orange so that's the part you dig.... It'd also allow you to have a reason to have the gold as it appears in the ground (speckly and stuff). That'd probably look a bit better.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 am
Profile WWW

I'm really looking forward to this. It has been particularly interesting seeing this mod evolve. Originally I thought it was neat, but didn't really use it because it was laggy, and the Actors (The marines and the MPAM mostly) were so ridiculously powerful I hunted my own units just to get the bloody things off the map X3 More recently, though, Vanilla actors have been able to actually put up a pretty good fight (Especially the newer ones as we finally saw a CC content explosion), The MPAM however, was still unbeatable, but it's a giant mecha, so duh. I did however, enjoy the crap out of hunting down enemy MPAMs with infantry armed with anti-tank weapons. The game was also, less laggy, although I've no idea if that was effort on Numgun's part or the CC staff.
Anyway, the new content teasers I've been seeing in previous pages makes me believe I might actually make extended use of this faction as it's both really awesome looking (I've always been a sucker for power armor and high tech battlesuits) and it's not just a giant pile of super-units. 'Course, even if it was, the new vanilla actors have rocket launchers, miniguns, and high-powered sniper rifles, so I'm sure they still wont go down easily.

So keep it up Numgum, can't wait to give this bastard a go.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:25 am

I'm loving how the Marine and MPAM both have jet shaped jetpacks. They're awesome... it'd be even more awesome if the units were ever so slightly streamlined or had cool seams. Though it's AAL, it's nigh on impossible to improve, yet Numgun keeps doing so...

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:07 am
Profile WWW

should i even ask what caused the crazy module damage in the bottom left?

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:23 am
Profile WWW

I'm glad to here that this time your stuff will be a little more balanced: I had to ban AAL stuff from 2 player matches, because the only thing that beat AAL was AAL.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 am

Geti wrote:
should i even ask what caused the crazy module damage in the bottom left?

The top pic would be the laser defense system and the second pic would mean you were indicating what appears to be a block of concrete...
EDIT: I have once again gotten the subject of the conversation completely wrong. Judging by the tank damage it would possibly be the tank returning fire, or whatever Numgun was fighting against. He did say it was only slightly stronger than concrete so it's entirely possible it was just Vanilla stuff...

Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:12 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72  Next