View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 72  Next
 -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product [Under work] 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:49 pm
Posts: 785
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
I agree with KnightD.
They're too big for my small puny bunkers :[


Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 7:21 am
Posts: 662
Location: The Zone
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
war_man333 wrote:
My small puny bunkers :[

Hey, look at this!


Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:06 am
Posts: 85
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
numgun wrote:
Anyone wants the hotfix? Just the updated .ini that you can overwrite by putting it into the right place?


Yes, please.

What I meant by "crystal stakes" was just that "magical space-mineral" projectiles disapearing from a wound provides an in-game rationale for them to go away. As opposed to wooden spear-bolts suddenly disintigrating once they come into contact with an ennemy torso.


Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:49 pm
Posts: 785
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Tendrop wrote:
war_man333 wrote:
My small puny bunkers :[

Hey, look at this!


Problem is, I like small and detailed bunkers.
I use bunkerenhanced anyway, that stuff, me no like sorry.


Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:59 am
Posts: 1726
Location: NSW, Australia
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Lol, the stakegun is hilarious. I would like the hot fix, making a platform to rest while a jetpack recharges is very useful.
This mod is so fun, I love the effects and sounds, they make the game seem so much less dated. 10/10

BUT I STILL THINK THE MARINE VISOR IS AWFUL!


Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:04 pm
Posts: 2932
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Leonidas wrote:
numgun wrote:
Anyone wants the hotfix? Just the updated .ini that you can overwrite by putting it into the right place?


Yes, please.

What I meant by "crystal stakes" was just that "magical space-mineral" projectiles disapearing from a wound provides an in-game rationale for them to go away. As opposed to wooden spear-bolts suddenly disintigrating once they come into contact with an ennemy torso.


Ah, I see what mean now. But nah, I wont do it since I like the wooden stakes as their are and this mod is partially a tribute to another mod from UT2k4. I ripped the sound from that and the gun's design aswell.

EDIT: I agree exalion, I'll make it better when I continue the mod.
And the MPAM will get a recolor too.

And heres the hotfix on the stake launcher that allows you to make ladders:


Attachments:
File comment: First Extract with winrar or other, then put inside AAL.rte/Stakeout folder and overwrite
stakeout.rar [1.21 KiB]
Downloaded 85 times
Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:22 pm
Posts: 254
Location: In my happy and/or unhappy place.
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Good god man, how do you do those amazing sprites?

I sure wish I were that good. Then I could at least be amazing at SOMETHING in modding... ah well.

Amazing work, he's a God at spriting, AND coding.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:26 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 77
Location: strongbadia
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Another epic mod, orchestrated by numgun.

Five stars.
Incredible spriting, innovative and original ideas and mods....Numgun, you're a god of mod.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:50 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Posts: 184
Location: Syuracuse, Ny
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
... num? ... can i ask you something ...

Does the MPAM's Drill come from the Mighty Weapon that Pierces the heavens? (100 Internets to who ever can name the Anime)


Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:28 pm
Posts: 298
Location: Right here.
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Marine Sniper+AAL Block thing= CRASH, runtime error.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!!!


Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:59 am
Posts: 1726
Location: NSW, Australia
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
I must say, I am having a few errors with my CC at times, coming from AAL too. hmm, may be because I haven't removed the old rtes, I should do that.

Lol, to keep up with the massive surge of updated armies (AAL, DarKlones, and DSTech) I'm re-doing my scrap series, I need to keep up, and competing with you guys is HARD, you're all tres bien.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:52 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:04 pm
Posts: 2932
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Exalion wrote:
I must say, I am having a few errors with my CC at times, coming from AAL too. hmm, may be because I haven't removed the old rtes, I should do that.

Lol, to keep up with the massive surge of updated armies (AAL, DarKlones, and DSTech) I'm re-doing my scrap series, I need to keep up, and competing with you guys is HARD, you're all tres bien.


I used the Darklones as the default enemy against the AAL. You could say my intention was to out-power them at minimum and I used them for evolving my own faction.


J23 wrote:
Marine Sniper+AAL Block thing= CRASH, runtime error.

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!!!


Noticed that just yesterday when trying to see if any of the guns could pierce it. I think i'll overhaul the sniper since it fires pixels at 200 km/h that have friction and bounce of -90000.
Sometime when you shoot at a target, the bullets glitch and they pierce the target a few billion times by bouncing within it.


REdFlameZero wrote:
... num? ... can i ask you something ...

Does the MPAM's Drill come from the Mighty Weapon that Pierces the heavens? (100 Internets to who ever can name the Anime)


Gurren Lagann? Capnbubs asked me this few days ago but I forgot about it since I only saw 2 first episodes of it and I didnt remember the name of it. Though I did like it, but the drill was completely originated from my own ideas long ago.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:05 am
Posts: 124
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
This mod, to say the least, is glorious, but it's hard to not stomp every other faction into the dirt. I gave the AI some MPAMs and it tends to lag my system up. 'Course my system is a few years old now. The Marines, are awesome. I love their design and they're much fun to use. They are particularly difficult to kill though, seeing as one can't get headshots on them. The MG in my opinion digs entirely too well. My AI controlled MPAMs occasionally dig giant holes in my base with it.
Anyway, keep it up. I think it would be interesting if someone sat down and created some MPAM hunters. Specially equipped Infantry that destroy mechs.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:59 am
Posts: 1726
Location: NSW, Australia
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Lol, funnily enough, for the faction wars,
DarKlone heavies are very very difficult to kill with AAL units. anything lower power than a sniper rifle will not hurt them.
including the barretta, which is an INSANE gun.
the factions are fairly equally matched. its intense!
I love it, I want to develop my SCRAPs into a faction of their own to take part.
y'know, someone should get all the factions and make a storyline about it.
I'm not talking fan-fiction, just reports and stuff.
it'd be great, just like the intro movie.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:50 am
Posts: 1512
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Reply with quote
Post Re: -Alteisen Arsenal Labs- ))AAL Product
Exalion wrote:
Lol, funnily enough, for the faction wars,
DarKlone heavies are very very difficult to kill with AAL units. anything lower power than a sniper rifle will not hurt them.
including the barretta, which is an INSANE gun.
the factions are fairly equally matched. its intense!
I love it, I want to develop my SCRAPs into a faction of their own to take part.
y'know, someone should get all the factions and make a storyline about it.
I'm not talking fan-fiction, just reports and stuff.
it'd be great, just like the intro movie.

My "faction" is just a company that makes products for others. They're not fighting for any kind of actual resources or territory on their own. Their issues might come more from shady secret projects as they try to develop the next best thing. Though using humans as guinea pigs isn't such an issue in CC, since you can just make more clones. Also, the DarKlones themselves are just regular clones with physical enhancements. They don't have some kind of greater intellect like the CRobos, allowing them to go rogue. Unless regular clones do that too.

war_man333 wrote:
I agree with KnightD.
They're too big for my small puny bunkers :[

Thanks for reminding me about this. I was actually having a bit of penis-envy because of the marines. Then this post made me realize that I actually had to spend time scaling DOWN my heavies by a few pixels so they could fit in bunkers. My heavies are about as tall as you can get.


Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 72  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.
[ Time : 0.024s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]