View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 PBW - Particle Beam Weapon 

Location: In between your sister's legs, showing her how to use a... PS3 controller!
Post Re: PBW - Particle Beam Weapon
Twitch wrote:
It's surprising how many idiots in the world have access to the internet...
Age has nothing to do with intelligence. I've known how lasers work since I was around 9 or 10. You just have to put the effort into learning, and stop blaming your ignorance on your physical age.

Jesus, another Grif. That's just what we need. Welcome, innocent newbie.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Twitch wrote:
benjabby wrote:
so basicly im a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?
how am I supposed to know how lasers work im still learning, im only 13.......

Age has nothing to do with intelligence. I've known how lasers work since I was around 9 or 10. You just have to put the effort into learning, and stop blaming your ignorance on your physical age.

Seconded. I'm 13 as well and I know how a laser works and how it affects and is affected by the environment and other objects. Frankly, if you can't use proper grammar by 13, then, your comprehension (or lack thereof) of lasers aside, yes, you are 'basicly' a '♥♥♥♥♥♥♥'.

@dapaperboy: If you haven't already, you should give Shook's laser pack a go. (Inside his Huge Pack of Mods.) It was made a while back but I think the newest version is compatible with B22.

@Flammable: Let's put them in a room together for 24 hours. One of two things would happen- they would either become great friends or destroy each other. Either outcome would have an apocalyptic aftereffect on everyone else, though.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:59 am

Quote:
@dapaperboy: If you haven't already, you should give Shook's laser pack a go. (Inside his Huge Pack of Mods.) It was made a while back but I think the newest version is compatible with B22.

ive had the pack since it was released but i just like this laser better. i like the coding of this mod but shook's sprites

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:49 am
Profile WWW

you like the coding of this mod? :?

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 am
Profile WWW

Twitch wrote:
It's surprising how many idiots in the world have access to the internet..

A laser can have a visible beam, if the light is diffracted by the median it travels through. All that a laser is is a stream of photons, just like any other kind of light. It reflects off of molecules and into our eyes, which is how we "see" it. So while it's going to make the strongest effect from coming into direct contact with a solid, you can still see it if the air isn't transparent enough to let all of the light through.

With that said, the OP did say "Particle Beam." That could mean anything, think of a portable particle accelerator that fires a beam of particles. Assuming the particles are big enough to see, you'll see them.
benjabby wrote:
so basicly im a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?

Yes but do you have a learning deficiency or social problems?

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm

THIS IS A GAME
NOBODY CARES IF THE GUN IS SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

metal chao wrote:
THIS IS A GAME
NOBODY CARES IF THE GUN IS SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE

metal chao is right lets just play the game
(twice if you will)

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm

benjabby wrote:
Twitch wrote:
benjabby wrote:
so basicly im a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?

Yes but do you have a learning deficiency or social problems?

That still has nothing to do with your age. That's just you being stupid and socially awkward.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 am
Profile WWW

Indeed.

On-topic: There are still no pictures of the mod to be seen in the OP. How do I know what I'm downloading?

Here's a picture for ya:

And here's a few comments:

-I think I have seen that sprite in grenade's ASC mod, although I believe he had taken it from the sprite dump, as you have probably done yourself. Either way, the sprite ain't good, and the few changes you did to it didn't make it any better.

-The laser is pretty basic. It's just a red line. It could use some effects, i.e. firing bursts, glows, etc.

-Overall, it's a pretty bland weapon. A bit overpowered, but that is well compensated by the long reload time.

All in all, not a bad mod, but it's not something I'm going to keep in my CC folder.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4