View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Pack of misc mods 

Post Pack of misc mods
This is a pack of mods which includes most of the stuff I've done lately. It contains 2 weapons, a bomb and a scene, and an activities file to go with them, as well as the small drone thingy I uploaded earlier, since I've tweaked it a bit since then.

The weapons:

Anti-Tank Rifle
This is a prototype rifle, which uses mass accelerator technology to propel 2 kg slugs accurately at high speeds against enemies and other things. It also comes with some nifty optics allowing you to aim far away without losing accuracy. Downside is that it's pretty impossible to use without mouse aiming. The good thing is you can one-hit most actors and drop ship engines half a scene away. It also has quite a lot of recoil so it's recommended to fire it while prone. GoldValue = 65, Sharprange = 950
Headshot

Shot to the engine

Desert Eagle
Your basic 50 .cal handgun. Two of these can make a mess of most flesh-based life forms in a shot or two. Clip of 7 rounds. Costs 25 gold each.

Drone Bomb
A high explosive explosive, which explodes on impact with anything except drop ships. Has a limited blast radius, but tends to throw things lighter than a drop ship around in a silly fashion. Doesn't do a lot of damage to armored targets, but blows anything else into tiny bits, due to the advanced technology used in the process of making these. Costs 10 gold each. Can not be thrown because I'm too lazy to make it so.

Sniper's Fort
A flat scene with a small fort in the middle. Good for sniping, but a bit boring otherwise. And the name is a bit lame. Might make a luaful version in the future, if I can think of something interesting to do with it. Terrain was stolen from Grif Scene.
High res screen of the fort

EDIT: woo, pictures

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:20 pm

Post Re: Pack of misc mods
I think this belongs in the minor mod compendium, even if it is a pack.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Location: outside the shithole called the University in the Forest
Post Re: Pack of misc mods
...yeah. Yeah, it really does, because there's just not enough here that's new or interesting or even a lot of flavors of vanilla, it's just... done before.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]