View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Concordance Extraction Corp. 

Post Re: Concordance Extraction Corp.
Body and limbs are excellent, cutter still sucks, head is weird. I recommend making the visors smaller and less of a vibrant blude.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:44 am

How exactly do you think the cutter sucks? Is it the shape that I keep getting wrong or something to do with the way it's colored? I've made the slits smaller now, that's how they were in the original version. As for the helmet glow, I've checked and double-checked through Photoshop using the CC palette, the real thing glows pure 00FFFF cyan.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:36 pm
Profile WWW

Thunder Toes wrote:
Dead Space, much?

Yeah ive seen that too in dead space.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Nice mod, all in all. You could try making the other dead space weapons.
I actually found the spriting nice.
...Maybe because I am the worst spriter ever.
Anyway, keep up the good work!

Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Areku wrote:
...Maybe because I am the worst spriter ever.

whos worst?

-A guy that knows very little (pherhaps you)

or

-A guy that knows ABSOLUTELY nothing? (me)

'nuff said...

:-P

Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Holy crap I haven't touched this in a while. For the guns, I'm thinking of doing the Contact Beam, the Pulse Rifle and the Flamethrower in addition to the ones I already made. The line gun wouldn't look too well from the side. Besides, I might come up with some original weapons of my own. I have also begun spriting a few new actors, the CEC Miner (light armor black gasmask guys you see in the comics, in the movie, and smeared across the floors/walls/ceilings in-game) and CEC Colonist (completely unarmored civilian, will be cheap as dirt and more or less expendable). Testing this in the zombie mission time after time has also inspired me to begin work on a few Necromorph enemies and matching activities.ini, though work progresses slowly.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:19 am
Profile WWW

DO IT.
I was expecting the other Dead Space weapons since I first saw this mod. CEC guys are great, but necromorphs... Necromorphs would be awesome!

Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:45 pm
Profile WWW

lazermaniac wrote:
Holy crap I haven't touched this in a while. For the guns, I'm thinking of doing the Contact Beam, the Pulse Rifle and the Flamethrower in addition to the ones I already made. The line gun wouldn't look too well from the side. Besides, I might come up with some original weapons of my own. I have also begun spriting a few new actors, the CEC Miner (light armor black gasmask guys you see in the comics, in the movie, and smeared across the floors/walls/ceilings in-game) and CEC Colonist (completely unarmored civilian, will be cheap as dirt and more or less expendable). Testing this in the zombie mission time after time has also inspired me to begin work on a few Necromorph enemies and matching activities.ini, though work progresses slowly.

If you're going to do this then make sure they have alot of attachables and hitmos0 weapons so that the only way to kill them is by dis"arming" the torso.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3