View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:44 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Church Faction 

Post Re: Church Faction
dont listen to this man, he is insane. ^

GRAET MODZ GAIZ BUTT I HOPP
I would luvz sheildz....

FEED YOUR ALMIGHTY OVERLORD WITH HOS 1316!!!!!!

User warned for this post.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:38 am

But the undead isnt a faction (I dont think) their jsut supposed to be some idiots creation and you stop him =/

(Atleast thats my guess from the mini mission) XD

Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:54 am

By idiots do you mean......

?DATA?
Or capnubs or numgun

Ya I guess that was what their were implying because in the mission description it says "Some "Person" has been..."

Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:16 am

Post Posts
<MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS>
I really like the sprites for the mod, however, the actors themselves have nothing really "Wow" about them

Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 am

By, idiots I meant like some random coalition or Ronin or something, not a real life person XD

EDIT1: Im not a jerk or anything XD

Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:09 am

Ok, the wiki has the last word on factions-
Quote:
Coalition

These are standard, cloned troops. They represent typical military factions, and are usually clad in green. They are strong versus most gun fights, but are slow.

Dummies

Robots that have become self-aware. The tutorial mission is the first instance of this. In this mission, the backup dummy controller becomes sentient, decides it doesn't like you much, and tries to kill you. Dummies are well-rounded, and are also light, allowing them to move relatively quickly.

Rag-Tag

A collection of "rebels". They use antique weapons, and recruit civilians, prisoners, and the poor. Effectively, cannon fodder.

Whitebots

The Whitebots represent a somewhat elite faction. The current dropship and rocket belong to the Whitebot faction. They also have the brainmech.

Aliens

Aliens, sure, you really can't tell what the brain is can you? You might be a Zxolophlox controlling those human bodies, because human bodies makes nice organic meat puppets.

Originally I believe that they had put skeletors in the rag tag faction, but that seems to have become the ronin, so I'd say skelies are outa cortex campaign now :'(

The pope-ular faction is not a faction. If you actually read the intro you'd know that they came before the whole brain in jar stage. They were part of the great war that caused mankind to turn to brain jars. Or something.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:02 am

Lovely head sprites, but I dislike how the cheapo robot clearly has robot 1 legs, it's a bit lazy.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:05 am

Mod is delicious. Fits right in with the Vanilla things, as said earlier. I nominate this mod to be put in with the next version of Cortext Command.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:17 am

It fits right in partially because it uses some vanilla content... Before it should be included in the game it should have custom legs/feet and not be as similar as robot 1+2 when it is shot or gibbed.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 am

I never could tell how you people interpreted combat hazmat suit clad fanatics/monarchy's army militants as robots interested in jebus.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:40 am

In the case of them being armored humans (Which I myself believe is what they are), they could simply have robots as a part of their forces, and if they only existed in the past, the robots could be the only remnants. I think it would be interesting for there to be a "Second Crusade" where these guys resurface to lay down some galactic butt-whoopin'.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 am

Honestly i'd like one faction to be secretly the "robopope" faction, like they're the templar/illuminati.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:18 am

Y'know, our friend here could run with this. He obviously has spriting talent. He could make his own religious-type faction made up of robots. I'd use it, yelling "The wicked shall be purged!" before firing a rocket into an actor's face. Yeah, that'd be sweet.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Just as long as he does it right.

And makes the gasmask wearing armored pope from the intro.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Ocular Bleeding wrote:
a "Second Crusade"

Wouldn't it be a fourth crusade :???:

Nice sprites, but I don't like the cheap robot's legs =o We know for sure these guys have a grenade launcher type of weapon judging by the opening credits. Maybe you could get to work on that.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next