View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Russian Spetsnaz V2 [Slight Sprite Update] 

Post Re: Russian Spetsnaz V2
Exalion wrote:
C-tron wrote:
Indeed, this was made wayyy before the Bear Faction and actually was an inspiration for it. Also, the real life weapons are variants of the AK so why can't he get away with respriting the AK?

I personally think the bear faction has mediocre sprites and no interesting coding, and the reason he can't get away with resprited AKs is because it's BORING. machineguns. woo. amazing. revolutionary.

I want guns that shoot turnip men, or liquify the user and hurl the gibs at high speed.
Not more assault rifles. they're dull, and every single type has been done before. fast low damage ones, slow high damage ones, fast high damage ones, slow low damage ones, ones that turn the map into slush, pretty ones, ugly ones, and you know what? the only fun one is Darlos' weird little SMG. And don't ask me why, I think it's something to do with shredding an actor with 10 000 useless little bullets.

That said, you shouldn't complain about it on a mod that's supposed to represent something that actually exists. You should compare it by what it's trying to be. Those points are valid on a mod that's supposed to be fantastical or trying to do the things that you're posting about. There's different types of mods, you know, just ask the ww2 guy. Maybe we should have subforums for experimental mods, real life mods, sci fi mods, and such.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:08 am

I've wanted a REAL special force mod for a while. Thankz youz!

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:27 am

Jackzon47 wrote:
I've wanted a REAL special force mod for a while. Thankz youz!

Your welcome :grin:

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Looks pretty much fine, just make the RPK's mag look rounded through the use of shading. FYI, it's also supposed to be black. Also fix the mask guy's eyes, and it'll be fine.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Morbo!!! wrote:
Looks pretty much fine, just make the RPK's mag look rounded through the use of shading. FYI, it's also supposed to be black. Also fix the mask guy's eyes, and it'll be fine.

Whats wrong with his eyes?
Oh, and just in case you are thinking otherwise, my RPK is meant to have a drum clip (like on Battlefield 2)

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:57 pm

the skin is too light under his eyes so it kind of looks like the whites of his eyes are bigger. I shaded it a bit darker

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 am

I see now, I'll post a new version. With a black RPK clip as well.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:21 am

Delta_07 wrote:
Morbo!!! wrote:

Whats wrong with his eyes?
Oh, and just in case you are thinking otherwise, my RPK is meant to have a drum clip (like on Battlefield 2)

Yeah, that's what I mean by making it rounded (Like a drum). At the moment it just looks like a flat box mag. It should also be angled the same way the normal AK mag is anyway:

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:06 am

Post Re: Russian Spetsnaz V2 [Slight Sprite Update]
I see (the sprite was based off memory). I'll fix that when I get home.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3