View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fudge Unicorn Suppressed Pistol 

Post Fudge Unicorn Suppressed Pistol
http://www.datarealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=11940
Grif wrote:
What the fudge.

1. Total fudge resprite that you're not even ashamed of (you should be).

2. STEEL BALL BEARINGS?

Oh god this is too much.

You get a LIST of how stupid your gun is.

* Steel is a terrible metal for making bullets. It is very, very, hard, doesn't conform to rifling properly and is also pretty damn heavy.
* BALL BEARINGS? What the fudge? You do realize that we've already made weapons that shoot spherical bullets? They're called MUSKETS, yano? They don't shoot in a straight line, they have no capacity for rifling, and they are absolutely terrible as far as speed.
* 1750 f/s? The BULLET SHAPED .50AE only goes 1300 or so.
* A SOUND suppressor? Oh, I was expecting a fudge UNICORN suppressor. It's a good thing your unareodynamic bullets won't break the speed of sound and cause any noise anyways. Oh wait, you're saying that a suppressed weapon will fire supersonic rounds. Well, then I sure am wondering what the velocity is without the suppresor. And that fudge must be LOUD, too. I mean crap, if it's supersonic after suppression, that puppy must kick like a mule and bark like a HAND GRENADE. Gotta wonder why they bother with the suppresor at all, seeing as how their whole point is making the round subsonic.

Grif wrote:
* A SOUND suppressor? Oh, I was expecting a fudge UNICORN suppressor. It's a good thing your unareodynamic bullets won't break the speed of sound and cause any noise anyways. Oh wait, you're saying that a suppressed weapon will fire supersonic rounds. Well, then I sure am wondering what the velocity is without the suppresor. And that fudge must be LOUD, too. I mean crap, if it's supersonic after suppression, that puppy must kick like a mule and bark like a HAND GRENADE. Gotta wonder why they bother with the suppresor at all, seeing as how their whole point is making the round subsonic.

Grif wrote:
I was expecting a fudge UNICORN suppressor.

Consider your wish granted, Grif.

(This was more done out of boredom than anything. Don't expect anything awesome.)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:47 am

Post Re: Fudge Unicorn Suppressed Pistol
Holy lol. Thats funny. :smile:

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:48 am

Reminds me of the cat silencer in Postal.
Anyways, it's yet another silly thing that's fun for a bit and then not really worth keeping.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:50 am

Azukki wrote:
Reminds me of the cat silencer in Postal.
Anyways, it's yet another silly thing that's fun for a bit and then not really worth keeping.

Yeah, like I said, it was a boredom inspired thing rather than a serious effort. Expect that in Berellian Armoury. I would have put it in the Minor Mod Compendium but it's now closed.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:57 am

Hah, nice, but I remember him making that post, it's a bit late now to make a mod for it =P It can't rival the epicness of the anti-gravity-laser-shark though, that was sheer awesome.

No DL. I'm afraid the fudge will draw in hordes of zombies armed with DS Judgments or something <<

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:39 am

Good job having censoring on. This would have been funnier if he really said that.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Another thing that Grif caused.
Bravo mister 1239the.

Still isn't as impressive as the Anti gravity laser shark grif wanted.

So..... Is this any different than the regular pistols other than the Unicorn suppressor?

Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:28 pm

♥♥♥♥ yes. Grif was especially abrasive in that post and it always makes me feel good when his dickery becomes him being mocked.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:13 am

Fredrick wrote:
♥♥♥♥ yes. Grif was especially abrasive in that post and it always makes me feel good when his dickery becomes him being mocked.

I think that particular bout of dickheadery was justified.
Especially the "Kick like a mule and bark like a HAND GRENADE." line, that made me srs lul.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 am

Zinc wrote:
Good job having censoring on. This would have been funnier if he really said that.

I like the forum's censoring. Fudge is such a hilarious word when used in inappropriate context.
Also, "♥♥♥♥ Unicorn Suppressed Pistol" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Roy-G-Biv wrote:
Another thing that Grif caused.
Bravo mister 1239the.
Still isn't as impressive as the Anti gravity laser shark grif wanted.
So..... Is this any different than the regular pistols other than the Unicorn suppressor?

Nope, not different really. I was getting modder's block on Berellian so I just threw this together out of boredom. I guess the fudgey goodness can act as an impromptu shield... for about two seconds.
As for the lazor shark, I didn't realise that it was also made in response to one of Grif's wisecracks. But now I do, and I feel kinda lame for repeating a concept.

Fredrick wrote:
fudge yes. Grif was especially abrasive in that post and it always makes me feel good when his dickery becomes him being mocked.

Actually I think Grif was justified in his mocking of the creator of the CQC pack. When you've studied firearms in depth for awhile, the kind of people who decide it's a good idea to make a .50 Action Express STEEL BALL BEARING, SUPPRESSED firearm that fires at only slightly under the velocity that a .50BMG cartridge does... you get pretty damn irritated.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 am

Nah, isn't lame you repeated it: I thought it was intentional. Now Grif is going to have to watch how he flames, we might end up with a Grif-Flame pack, full of ridiculous and bizarre mods all taking the piss out of Grif! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:28 am

Exalion wrote:
Nah, isn't lame you repeated it: I thought it was intentional. Now Grif is going to have to watch how he flames, we might end up with a Grif-Flame pack, full of ridiculous and bizarre mods all taking the piss out of Grif! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

This would be the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life
I could die happy if a mod pack like this was released.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 am

1239The - 1
Grif - 0

Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Profile YIM

The firing sound should be ''Chaaarlieee.. chaaarlieee..''
For everybody who wont get it, watch Charlie the Unicorn

Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Dear god this is made of so much win.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next