View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Se7en's Random Mods 

Post Re: Se7en's Random Mods
sphere shotgun made me do this face :shock:
great effect, i never knew you could make a gun that shot superheated fireflys into a fun thing to use, but you did. love all the orange and the general feel, rape cannon was underwhelming, for all the effects used elsewhere. still, helped me level the play field to test ♥♥♥♥ out, so hooray. this is quite possibly the most fun mod thats been made for CC in the last few months. its got lots of polish and really fun concepts. bravo.
(maybe clean up some of the stuff left over from testing, jetpack test actor in the buy menu for instance)
oh, great energy effects btw. maybe make the ones used in the energy ball fade faster though, they seem kinda ugly at the moment. if they faded faster it would seem more smokey, and because the intensity would stay the same there would still be the awesome flash.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Data Realms Elite
Data Realms Elite

Bumpdate
Thanks for all the positive feedback, i've rebalanced most of the rifles, changed most guns costs and added some new things

Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:43 pm

this. is. epic.

thankyou.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3