View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TradeStar: Conscripted -Space pirates w/ Deployable Cover 

Post Re: TradeStar: Conscripted -Space pirates w/ Deployable Cover
Brainwashed wrote:
Not very good. All there is in this mod is a complete of copy of the sentinel beam (don't remember who made it though, maybe it was you), a bomb that ejects a cover, often giving it a weird angle, a musket (which is basically a longer blunderbuss with more bullets per shot) and a pirate bomb, which I am also unsure of who made it. I remember seeing it in a Pirate pack though.

An incomplete list of mods I've made since B13 (all that I remember)

Sentinel Beam *
Noisy Cricket
Tau Conversion
Pirate pack **
this mod

* I re-named the sentinel beam because it was supposed to be the sentinel beam from Halo but people said 'it looks and sounds nothing like that' (even though it had the same basic effect.)

**The Pirate Musket and Pirate sea-mine bomb, where both in my pirate pack, and included because they where the only good thing to come out of that mod.

Everything contained in this mod (tradestar:conscripted) was made by ME, BUT here's the important part:

I had initially planned on only releasing the deployable cover, but it was a little buggy (either glitched into walls or when I fixed it, it could only face one direction) but I decided 'meh, one object for a mod is kinda lame, I'll include the mods i've made that either A) people liked better or B) I liked better.

People liked my sentinel beam more than my 'noisy cricket' (which was a horrible horrible mod) or my tau, which I spent alot of time on, but went by flamed to death because I can't sprite and because I made my own sounds instead of copying the pew pew noises from dawn of war.

I liked my bomb, so I included that.

In less words, Tradestar:Conscripted is really just a kind of lame, best hits themed thing, that I made something of a backstory to, and from here on out, whenever I make something I'll just include it in a re-release of this, which is fine because I typically only make 1-2 things per build.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

where is the sentinel beam?

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm

deathbal101 wrote:
where is the sentinel beam?

sentinel beam = devistator

thats it.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2