View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Invisibility Cloak 

Post Re: Invisibility Cloak
Exalion wrote:
Apologies, I only meant 'no download' as in 'I have not deemed this mod worth using because (constructive criticism)'
Everyone else is ok with these expressions, so chill.

's ok, it just kinda bugs me in general and I just didn't feel like it was my place to bring it up in other people's threads. :P

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 am

Hmm I thought this was using that thing blipflip found. Not sure if it was the same thing as this, but he had this drone that wounds that would make the part that got hit invisible. I think that mod is still somewhere in the mods section.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 pm
Banned

Solace wrote:
'k, I'd just like to get this out in the open. I don't care if you didn't download something, if I made it or if anyone else did. If it wasn't intriguing enough to download your lack of action shouldn't be worth a post.
Take the good criticism with the bad. He explained to you the problem he had with your mod.

He's not saying OMG YOU HAVE TO FIX IT BECAUSE GETTING MY DL IS LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER.

He's communicating to you something that is undesirable. Just because he doesn't like your mod doesn't mean his opinion is invalid.

Again, take the good criticism with the bad. /discussion

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm

ProjektODIN wrote:
Take the good criticism with the bad. He explained to you the problem he had with your mod.

He's not saying OMG YOU HAVE TO FIX IT BECAUSE GETTING MY DL IS LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER.

He's communicating to you something that is undesirable. Just because he doesn't like your mod doesn't mean his opinion is invalid.

Again, take the good criticism with the bad. /discussion

Solace wrote:
it just kinda bugs me in general and I just didn't feel like it was my place to bring it up in other people's threads. :P

Solace wrote:
If I thought it was practical in this form I'd have put it in one of my "real" mods, I was just kinda pointing it out 'cause I've heard some people mentioning wanting stealth and whatnot.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2